Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Sappy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sappy (453 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sappy by Sharonavalon: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
The story of a sappy teenager to read this story go to fejiworld..com or Read it on my page@SharonStories on facebook

1 Share

Re: Sappy by Sharonavalon: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
NOT JUST MERE STORIES......

Home
October 08, 2017
***SAPPY***
This is the story of a sappy teenager...

Episode 1
I just can't believe am about writing jamb for the third time; In school I was among the best students and basically everyone thought jamb would be a piece of cake hmmm..even the person I never thought could pass jamb got admission on the first try. When walking along my street I try to dodge any possibility of seeing my former schoolmates.
But on a fateful day, my mum sent me on an errand; I was on my way when I saw a student that was in ss2 back then "na wa oh" I tried to dodge, but this girl was already walking to where I was. Her name is Jessica, she was the kind of girl people call (drama queen) she brags about everything.
I had no choice but to talk to her; she was wearing a cute short pink gown and a black shiny bag and she was as fashionable as ever. Sometimes I envy her a little (well who wouldn't?) She is the only child of her parents, her father is a bank manager and her mum is a nurse, she had all she wanted. finally she catwalk to where I was. With a smile she said "Hey mercy long time how's school" before I could say a word she continued "I am now a 100 level student of UNIBEN studying biochemistry, which school do you study"..At that time ( I no fit fall my hand oh) I just told her am a 200 level student studying chemical engineering at FUTO, then she started blabbing about school and her hair bla bla bla...I just went to where I was sent to still surprised at my huge lie

to continue go to www.fejiworld..com
Re: Sappy by Sharonavalon: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
NOT JUST MERE STORIES......

Home
October 08, 2017
***Sappy***
Episode 2
When I got home I gave my mum the medicine she sent me. My mum is a teacher, she's strict and and a deaconess in church so she don't allow miniskirts and she always warns us to live like children from a christian home. My dad is not too strict and he's understanding, he is an engineer and I love them so much
I have a sister and two brothers laura, Emma and prosper and I am the first child. Sometimes I wish I was not because being the first child my mum blames me for everything that goes wrong. I guess you don't know much about me; my name is mercy, am a shy girl an introvert and am not a social person, am dark in complexion, tall, slim and have the body of a model, my best asset is my eyes, well am not into fashion I just pick whatever I lay my hands on, am a delta girl. Singing is what I love and knows how to do best, am a chorester and believes in keeping my virginity till marriage hmmm...
While I was in my room thinking about a cute guy I saw on my way home, I heard my mum calling me and she sounded angry. I walked to where my mum and her look was so scary, I actually bought the wrong drugs (Jesu!!). I took the drugs to return it and on my way I saw that same cute guy wow he
was tall, so cute and fair in complexion, he was actually smiling at me (OMG).He was right in front of me I was so nervous, I was about to jump past the slippery ground and I fell......

let me just share this one but you can get the whole story at www.fejiworld..com

(1) (Reply)

Intern Writers, Reporters & Editors Needed / Life Is A Shovel Of Dirt: / The Run Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.