Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Quran Has Not Been Edited Even To The Dots/letter/words/phrase - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Has Not Been Edited Even To The Dots/letter/words/phrase (335 Views)

Muslims, The Quran Has 3 Prayers Only; The Hadith Has 5. Which Is Accurate? / Who Added The Diacritics To The Quran? Who Inserted The Dots And Letters? / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quran Has Not Been Edited Even To The Dots/letter/words/phrase by folafola(m): 3:38am On Nov 06, 2017
How true is this Muslim claims?!
Let me buttress my point by asking few questions

▪the first revelation was sura al Alaq but how did it get to number 96?!

▪was Quran revealed with the diacritical marks, if not who placed them?!

▪the verse of stoning read during the time of Muhammad, now missing out from the Quran!!! Tell me this is not editing

▪the adult breasfeeding was abrogated to *five suckling* yet we cannot find the five suckling verse of adult breastfeeding in the Quran?! Where is the verse?!

▪quran was revealed in seven harufs/readings, uthman standardised the Quran and codified it which got on print 1924!! Where are the other six missing readings today? Is this is not editing?!

▪where is the remaining chapter of ibn massud Quran!! No more in today's Quran. Has this not been expunged!

▪who is saying *bisimilahi ramoni rahim* in the opening of Quran? Tell me it is ALLAH praising himself or is this addition!!

▪ is suratul fathia a prayer for the Muslim or was it a prayer of Allah?!! Tell me this not corruption!!!

▪ Allah caused Muhammad to forget some verses yet bring *similar* or better verses!! What do we call this elimination by substitution?!!

Without abuse or digression I want a sincere Muslim who can take me up on this questions one after another respectively!!

fsp, November, 2017
http://www.sellnothetruth.com/forum
Re: Quran Has Not Been Edited Even To The Dots/letter/words/phrase by 9jaDoc(f): 3:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Lie muhammed

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Only Reason We Are Always Committing Transgression / The Key To Living A Righteous And Sinless Life / Who Was Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.