Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) (46523 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by tioluwanielibobo(m): 4:06am On Oct 24, 2017
see his dressing sef....
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2017
he is a fan
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by A1dgentle(m): 5:33am On Oct 24, 2017
cstr1000:
I am sure that is who he voted for.
not eligible to vote.,,,,,,
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by jhidey08(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Fitzgeralde:

We are coming for that Laptop anytime from 12 Midnight!
but make sure you don't break the 11th commandment.
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Mediapace:
Useless man!! What is your business there sef ? undecided

Shey na Victor Moses or Ighalo them nominate for the awards?

Well it is none of my business too since i don't pay tax

Let me continue browsing with my apple laptop
since you don't pay tax, the value added tax from meat pie, cloths, bag of rice, those agbero government worker, road safety etc no, no bi indirectly them they collect from your body, check your Nepa bill, no that time you go no say you are indirectly paying tax, government no mumu
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by EHIRIMCHA(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Mediapace:

don't deceive ursef,if u don't pay direct tax den u pay indirect tax.wot u are saying is that u dont consume/use goods and services that av bn tax.
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by vanhayor(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Mediapace:

If everybody thinks like you...there wont be any sport called soccer
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by Kaywaz(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Mediapace:

You don't pay tax?..And you want this country to a better place to live
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Fitzgeralde:

We are coming for that Laptop anytime from 12 Midnight!
LOL, allow this Brother live in peace na
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by Uptown7(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Mediapace:

Your comment shows u have little or no knowledge of soccer. Amaju is a FIFA committee member besides it's obligatory all F.A Chairmen attend since they are also major stakeholders.
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by Mysselff2: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2017
spy24:
Messi for flopoon d oR

Kai nairaland grin grin grin grin
No chill at all
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by lacreamieboie(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Rochas come and see statues!
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Y is FIFA using international clubs to judge world best?
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by Phi001(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Y is FIFA using international clubs to judge world best?
Europe is where the best of the best footballers in the World ply their trade.

Next year, it will be Europe + World Cup...
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by doe: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Drabeey:
NFF boss, Amaju Pinick was pictured with lionel Andres Messi today at the FIFA AWARDS NIGHT

The thing this man do for university . If na another country he for dey jail! Useless country!
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2017
I don't know why I always have the feeling that this pinnick go get very strong mouth odur

Lala please help me safe my password oyinda1599
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by Zeeeeeeek(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Whether Messi scores or not, u can't help but enjoy d way he plays, his touches, body movement, vision, pass accuracy, speed wen neccesary. Messi starts n ends most of his goal. Hw many hv noticed dat he no longer throw does long passes to Neymars wing anymore.
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by Zeeeeeeek(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2017
oduason:
Yes the award is useless,if the awards were given by individual performance and not by team performance.messi would win it year in year out

It is hilarious how Ronaldo is given way more credibility than he deserves. The guy does nothing but wait in the box for taps and dives constantly for penalties. Best footballer is the footballer who can create magical dribbles and passes and shots. Ronaldo is a champion by force. his country won a final without him and his club can do without him any day. Try to take messi out of Argentina or Barcelona and watch what happens to them...
We all know Messi is way better dan Cr7,Ramos delivered Madrid last season on several occasion n who gets d credit? Fact is dat Cr7 knows Hw to use d media to win awards, but talk of play on d pitch, haba! messi is d best although Cr7 is very gud wen he faces d goal.
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by jaytime(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2017
I can imagine how hard he fought to have this shot.
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by mpowa(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Rexnegro:
do You even listen to Yourself before You dropped Your comment so...What stats do You want to bring that cr7 own better messi? name it from how many trophies won, goal per match ratio, assists, chances created ,Number of freekick scored etc etc...I challenge You to name it. The only I can say cr7 has more than messi are kids #smiles ...do You know that cr7 has only scored 37goals more than messi meanwhile has played 150+ matches than messi also? bro no let sentiments And hatred cloud Your reasoning.Messi is the G.O.A.T
Who is talking about trophies here? We talking about individual performance and awards, you're bringing trophies, if you want to go trophies, even Dani Alves have it more than Cr7, so... Barca were dominant as a team for a while and they all got collection of trophies including the guy who's play no games. Cr7 on the other hand was in a team struggling to find its feet for a while but still manage to get a lot of personal awards. I'm not even a Messi hater but all these unnecessary over hype about Messi as if he's some god or alien is very misplaced, Barca club is a system that makes him Flourish to his peak, that's all... In Argentina, he's very ordinary, Ronaldo on the other hand makes the best of wherever he finds himself to Flourish. My opinion stands, he's not better than Ronaldo.
Re: Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) by mpowa(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Zeeeeeeek:

We all know Messi is way better dan Cr7,Ramos delivered Madrid last season on several occasion n who gets d credit? Fact is dat Cr7 knows Hw to use d media to win awards, but talk of play on d pitch, haba! messi is d best although Cr7 is very gud wen he faces d goal.
Lobish, as Messi used the Fifa president to win the award in 2010, we know how it went down. Blatter confessed it himself - 'Messi is my boy'

'We all know Messi is way better dan Cr7' - Stop making this senseless sweeping statement, who is 'we all', Barca fans or Messi fan boys? You all know, that's right. Ramos delivered Madrid, how many goals did Ramos score and how many did Cr7 score. Talking about getting glory for others efforts, how many times has Iniesta and Xavi given a best-in-the-world performance but all accolades where given to Messi? So...

Mind you, Ronaldo was not all about goals, he's about 32yrs and can't run around like before, so he must be used effectively that's why it's more about goals now, check out Cr7 in Manchester united and early Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches / Qatar 2022 World Cup Draw On 1st April 2022 / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.