Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) (8867 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / EFCC Arrests 25 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 1:41am On Oct 24, 2017
At least 25 women have been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in Edo State for dealing in drugs. The arrested women were among 86 people apprehended for the offence, including a Malian national.

Buba Wakawa, the Edo State commander of NDLEA said the arrests took place between July and September this year. The agency said 2,930 kg of hard drugs were seized and 46.8 hectares of marijuana farms destroyed.

The farms were estimated to be producing 217,414 kg of cannabis. According to him, a breakdown of the seized drugs are: cannabis (2,929.6 kg), Tramadol (159 grammes), Swino (4 grammes), Vegha (26 grammes), Codeine (29 grammes) and Heroin (20 grammes). Two vehicles and motorcycles included items recovered from suspects.

The NDLEA, Wakawa said, recorded a breakthrough with the prosecution of one Obiora Nkemokonam. He was reportedly sentenced to 10 months imprisonment for possessing 20 kg of cannabis.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/ndlea-arrests-25-women-for-drugs-in-edo.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 1:42am On Oct 24, 2017
NDLEA really tried on this arrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Sharon6(f): 1:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Good job NDLEA... Arrest them all!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Dopenigga(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Me77: 2:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Leave them be! angry you don't provide jobs, the little this hard working girls are doing to sustain life, and keep themselves from vices., you still have to arrest them. For what?
Did they kill anybody?
Very wicked people (NDLEA).
Most of these politicians are huge drug dealers, but NDLEA will never go after them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Kworopshun: 2:39am On Oct 24, 2017
must be ndi igbo women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Kworopshun:
must be ndi igbo women
Yeah I saw something like this in the post "The NDLEA, Wakawa said, recorded a breakthrough with the prosecution of one Obiora Nkemokonam"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by PenisCaP: 3:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Im sure its Tinubu Yoruba drug lord who sent them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by hezy4real01(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Edo women no de carry last naw

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Settingz321(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2017
EDO people dey are always making it big......... In Nigeria slow and steady na Last u go carry
Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Krystaal(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Just an advice grin

Please girls with sagging BOOBS should stop wearing high waist jeans I just saw one girl with her boobs in her pocket grin

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by pattds: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Crime syndication
Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2017
from prostitution to drugs? okay na
Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2017
this is not good, this administration should blame, has led series vices arising.
this government failed in employing youth and i imagine ATLEAST 25 women.
if atleast 25 women could indulge in drugs deal, how many men are we expecting?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by MVLOX(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
If dis were d women involved den multiple the number by 10 and u will get dat of men

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by kay29000(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Ganja farmers
Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
hezy4real01:
Edo women no de carry last naw
Settingz321:
EDO people dey are always making it big......... In Nigeria slow and steady na Last u go carry
modelmike7:
from prostitution to drugs?
okay naw
labisibrass:
Edo women! Edo women! Edo women!
Continue
ishowdotgmail:

Yeah I saw something like this in the post "The NDLEA, Wakawa said, recorded a breakthrough with the prosecution of one Obiora Nkemokonam"
that name is igbanke/Abudu Igboids in Edo. We have one of them here on nairaland martha89 but if u ask her now she will reject it and claim to be Esan.
The native igbos in Edos are marginalized and ain't always granted Certificate of Origin in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by labisibrass(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Continue
Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Pavore9: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Me77:
Leave them be! angry you don't provide jobs, the little this hard working girls are doing to sustain life, and keep themselves from vices., you still have to arrest them. For what?
Did they kill anybody?
Most of these politicians are huge drug dealers, but NDLEA will never go after them.

Did they kill anybody? By the time those drugs gets into the hands of urchins and they get high on the substance and be bold enough to attack you with a gun pointed at you then you will appreciate this arrest!

Since they are predispose to farming, why marijuana?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Twirelex: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:
you no get head sir

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Me77:
Did they kill anybody?

am i the only person who thinks ur comment didnt go well?
besides, illegal drugs dealing is not a very good act, it would be among one of the contributors of psychology disorder and social vice.
if i would do any thing because of unemployment, i rather start scamming our top politicians

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by martha89: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
that name is igbanke/Abudu Igboids in Edo. We have one of them here on nairaland martha89 but if u ask her now she will reject it and claim to be Esan.
The native igbos in Edos are marginalized and ain't always granted Certificate of Origin in Edo state.
lol you are now becoming a comedian.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2017
fatimababy95:
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh:I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world

And after reading this you almost died of laughter?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by martha89: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:
from prostitution to drugs?
okay na
Which one of these other tribes haven't done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by Runaway: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2017
This country is finished. The other day we were told that drug abuses is now the other of the day in the north. As we read, this st*pid NDLEA has not arrested anybody. Yet they are busy arresting women in Edo state.
Dont get me wrong. If what the house omen have is crime, arrest them, but they should also be quick in doing same in the north.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by martha89: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2017
labisibrass:
Continue
Wow yes clap for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) by giboji: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2017
With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more
for further information contact the number on the banner

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dancer Arrested For Raping A Mad Man After Seeing The Size Of His Manhood / Woman With 7 Babies born in 12 months Charged with Child Trafficking / Two Caught Having Sex In The School Corridor(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.