Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (53035 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / Jay Jay Okocha And Usain Bolt Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Kizyte(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Antina:
I can only see one best here!! Where is the second bro!!
Why na?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Lukgaf(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
everything is not money atimes

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by ugleenerd: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2017
world best ki u dia...no b only..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by onatisi(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
why did jayjay even retired so early?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by aribisala0(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Okocha was very talented but he did not get a good football education. Honestly he underachieved and never reached his full potential

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by aku626(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Good, worlds best?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
I love these guys, nice pix though......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by meforyou1(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
He should stop that nonsense and stop fooling himself, he was Never even African Best, talk less the world. He should go and sit down somewhere.

He is a skillful player that choose to play with football, not knowing football is a serious business, till he ridiculed himself out of relevance.
hater. Why didn't FIFA invite you to the ceremony?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by highchief1: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
chimimi:
undecidedTwo world best?Where's C. Ronaldo?
you have a crush on him?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by positivelord: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Wait Jay Jay that played better part of his career with Bolton is "world Best"..

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
wrong caption. maybe two skillful players, Yes
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
He should stop that nonsense and stop fooling himself, he was Never even African Best, talk less the world. He should go and sit down somewhere.

He is a skillful player that choose to play with football, not knowing football is a serious business, till he ridiculed himself out of relevance.

Apostle of what ? I am not interested in your opinion on Okocha, but I am worried about how you interprete an innocent picture. I mean it is just a picture of two footballers, soccer has healed and helped billions of people globally raise their mood and this is just a picture of two people who play football.

Now, I ask again; Where does your hatred come from ? Did Okocha fucck your lover girl ?.....(lol). Just stay positive, cos you are now too negative and true Apostles are usually not so sabotaged mentally.

Please do not respond, use that time to assess your life in the light of normal human standard and thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by vRendoh(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
nero2face:
Yeah... 2world bests really, if not for ur African mentality and the limitations, u chose to play for fun while Lionel Messi chose to play for fame, that makes de whole difference

I agree with you....the African mentality is still holding you and I down even till morrow. We must stop it infecting the next generation.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by sois(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

if he was to play at same level as messi he wud av beta him

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by romoruyi(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by cystem(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Dope world bests grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Jarus(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2017
nero2face:
Yeah... 2world bests really, if not for ur African mentality and the limitations, u chose to play for fun while Lionel Messi chose to play for fame, that makes de whole difference

This post itself is African mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by asawanathegreat(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Jay. Jay for life.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by lelvin(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
In his prime, even the ball obeyed his every instruction. Jay Jay!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by talk2percy(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
E no go better for FIFA and their village people for not giving Jay-Jay world best during his playing times...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Stevengerd(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
KingTom:

That one na YouTube highlights era pikin na grin e still dey him papa testicles when boys dey adjust antenna and knobs to watch match grin
I can relate bro! the likes of oruma, obodo and co
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by elmagnifico411(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
I can only see one world's best. Jay jay always concerned about his buildings and cars then.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Futureleader201(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Why are ds hate Nigeria! Take or leave it okocha is one of the world best.

The thing is that people don't value what they have. what a pity!

If okocha was from Brazil, some of you talking bullshit here wouldn't be doing that. Ndi Ara!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by calberian: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
nero2face:

His choice not yours and besides,

what makes you think he doesn't have fame?

You can always make your point, if you have one, without insulting people.

Jayjay achieved so much. Even without the fame you claim he didn't have. He's proud of it. I'm totally proud of him. The rest of us who aren't so bitter cherish him and his legacy.

That FIFA event is strictly by invitation and he's a distinguished member of the international football confraternity.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by greypencils: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
AlexCk:
So good, they named him twice.

Jay jay,

See messi smiling,
I feel jayjay was like iniesta, only that jj dribbled more.
Cuz u can't take the ball off him like jj, he dribbles in tight corners too.
Feel you on this one. People hardly vote midfielders as world best. Strikers are rather chosen. Because to me, currently, Luka Modric is better than Ronaldo. Jayjay didnt play in real madrid or barca true, but even barca players learnt and respect his moves. i.e ronaldinho, messi

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by 989900: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Okocha is the better dribbler, if only he knew early enough that goals and assists are more important than fanfare.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by unitysheart(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Nbote:

FIFA is beginning to acknowledge his talents back den

Also tell him that Bolton fàns just voted him as their best player of the century.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by samsam2019: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Too many disrespectful idiots here talking nonsense about Jay Jay
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by unitysheart(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2017
KingTom:

That one na YouTube highlights era pikin na grin e still dey him papa testicles when boys dey adjust antenna and knobs to watch match grin

Chai. We adjust antenna tire. Or how we want take buy that oversized satellite dish to take connect to ESPN or euro sports. Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) / Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.