Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (53031 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / Jay Jay Okocha And Usain Bolt Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Augiiee(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
rifasenate11:
next is my turn to shine..
For nairaland abi?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by mapet: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Two "Skillful" World Best!!

More >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/two-world-best-super-eagles-legend-jay.html

With due respect, JJ was never world best under any category or circumstances
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by rumenase(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Weather J J okocha won anything or not ...take it or leave it, he is still a legend and one of the greatest the football world has produced.

my fellow bootylander
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by KingTom(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
unitysheart:

Chai. We adjust antenna tire. Or how we want take buy that oversized satellite dish to take connect to ESPN or euro sports. Lolz.
Those gigantic dishes grin chai, man don see things for this life grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by malton: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
989900:
Okocha is the better dribbler, if only he knew early enough that goals and assists are more important than fanfare.

You must have meant better ball joggler. There's not the slightest chance that he was better than Messi is at dribbling.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by KingTom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Stevengerd:
I can relate bro! the likes of oruma, obodo and co
Hahahahahaha you're a true fan grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by naptu2: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okocha's wonder strike for PSG against Bourdeux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NWZWQ5j7Gk
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Stevengerd(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingTom:
Hahahahahaha you're a true fan grin
Lol, started watching football matches quiet early in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by femi4: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
9japrof:
Jay Jay the only Nigerian footballer that never really reached his full potential.

This nigga had the qualities to play in the biggest clubs in Europe but never did
He played for PSG
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by 9japrof(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
femi4:
He played for PSG

Hehehehehe PSG then was a stepping stone to bigger clubs then, are you shi.tting me
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Adeyinka12(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
https:///LGvNqtmjQldA8dtCCjScYI Only for Real Madrid fans
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by femi4: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
9japrof:

Hehehehehe PSG then was a stepping stone to bigger clubs then, are you shi.tting me
indomie generation. PSG was big, went down, and coming up now.

George Weah won World player of the year playing for PSG
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together by Bozzy001(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Phi001:

Important football dignitaries agree that Okocha is among the best 100 players ever, but Bozzy001, 32, from Nairaland thinks we should agree with his own opinion.
Smiles. Abi now my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring / Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.