Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Fix My Phone Memory Card!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Fix My Phone Memory Card!!! (1491 Views)

HOW TO COPY ANY SONG FROM AUDIOMACK TO YOUR PHONE MEMORY CARD / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Fix My Phone Memory Card!!! by georgecso(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Hello Gurus, My phone became non-responsive i.e all the phone apps will disappear as a result of my memory card... I have tried the following:
1. I removed the memory card from the phone to format it via my computer but what pops up after few minutes is " window cannot format your device"..
2. I can open the memory card and the various folders inside but cannot delete or even copy..
3. Please l have valuable information and documents inside this card.. Someone should help me.. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Fix My Phone Memory Card!!! by ekensi01: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2017
I've seen that before. You can't delete,open,move or copy any file from the memory via computer.
How many GB are you using?
Below 8gb the file is completely lost.
What is the name of the memory? Do the memory display its name when putted in phone?
Answer me fast wanna log out.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Fix My Phone Memory Card!!! by georgecso(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2017
ekensi01:
I've seen that before.
You can't delete,open,move or copy any file from the memory via computer.

How many GB are you using?

Below 8gb the file is completely lost.

What is the name of the memory?
Do the memory display its name when putted in phone?

Answer me fast wanna log out.

Bro.. I am using 16GB HC mICROSD, Yes, the memory display its name when inserted via computer only. When l insert in my phone all the apps will not show and the phone will be blank..Thanks
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Fix My Phone Memory Card!!! by georgecso(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 7 Announced - Full Specs And Price / Get 2000% Instant Bonus To Day On MTN Line / Huawei P20 Pro Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.