Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,855 members, 7,841,223 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight (470 Views)

Police Arraign Two Tiktokers For Defaming Lagos Monarch, Oba Elegushi / Lagos Police Arraign Woman Over Alleged ₦‎2.4 Million Fraud / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight by Truepee(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2017
A 38-year-old woman, Mrs Kehinde Alade, was on Monday charged before an Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrate’s Court for allegedly headbutting her husband and engaging in a street fight.

Police Prosecutor, Johnson Okunade, told the court that the woman, after headbutting her husband, Mr Adebodun Alade, caused serious injury resulting in blood gushing out from his nose.

Mr Alade was later rushed to the hospital and the wife is facing a charge of assault.

Okunade said that the accused committed the offence at about 8.00 pm on October 19, at Onala Area A, off Afao Road, Ado-Ekiti under Ado-Ekiti Magisterial District.

Apart from battering her husband’s nose, Mrs Alade is also facing trial for allegedly engaging her husband in a street fight.

The offence, according to the prosecutor, contravened Section 252 and punishable under Section 355 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Ekiti State 2012.

The prosecutor asked for an adjournment to enable him to study the case file and assemble his witnesses.

Mrs Alade pleaded not guilty, and her lawyer, Mr Busuyi Ayorinde, urged the court to grant her bail, promising she will not jump bail.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr Adesoji Adegboye in his ruling, granted the accused bail in the sum of N100,000 with one surety in like sum ‎and adjourned the case till December 4 for further hearing.
http://alhajikuipid..com.ng/2017/10/police-arraign-woman-for-headbutting.html
Re: Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight by frenzydilz(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Lol...man go marry Zidane keep for house cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight by Florblu(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Buhahahhahhahhahahah.......

Real MVP.

Don't quote me please
Re: Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight by tyson98: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Eyan mutiu adepoju grin grin grin grin Headmistress
Re: Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2017
tyson98:
Eyan mutiu adepoju grin grin grin grin Headmistress
why you dey mention my name
Re: Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight by tyson98: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2017
Headmistress:
why you dey mention my name
Make i see ur head before I believe grin
Re: Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2017
tyson98:

Make i see ur head before I believe grin
Do I need you to believe??
Re: Police Arraign Woman For Headbutting Her Husband In Street Fight by miano: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Her name must be Mrs zidane her husband look like materazzi

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers, Abduct Portuguese Expatriate At Road Construction / A / Man Nabbed At Motor Park With Pistols And Magazines Buried In A Bag Of Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.