Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House (28507 Views)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack / Fulani Ethnic Cleansing In Jos Viewers Discretion / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by 360metrosports: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
The police on Thursday arraigned a 32- year-old fake pastor for allegedly raping a woman in an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court.

The accused, Micheal Akpan, who resides at 17, Unity Close, Obawole, Iju, a suburb of Lagos is charged with one-count of rape.

The Prosecutor, Insp Raji Akeem told the court that the offence was committed on Aug. 17 at the accused’s residence.

Raji said that the accused pretended to be a pastor and told the complainant, a 29- year -old, who was on her way to work, that he had powers to deliver her from satanic oppression.

He told the court that the accused told the complainant to buy seven bottles of olive oil for cleansing and also told her to meet him in his house later that day.

On getting to the house, he said, the accused shut the door at her and raped her.

Raji added that the complainant reported the case at the police station and the accused was arrested.

The offence, he said contravened Section 260 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Jadesola Adeyemi -Ajayi, admitted the accused to bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Adeyemi -Ajayi who also ordered the accused to pay additional N20,000 as part of the bail condition, adjourned the case until Oct. 10 for mention.

http://www.metronaija.ng/police-arraign-fake-pastor-for-allegedly-raping-a-woman/
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
They should castrate him if found guilty ASAP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by DBossNG(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmm....
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
He should be freed!

Don't worry, he will continue my work Behind Bars.

While the Rapee enjoys the new STI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gosh, What manner of tin is this tin?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Calabar man no dey take eye see pusssssy

8 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Gkay1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
dirty dey d toto naim make d pastor clean d toto join am.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by 9japrof(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
I have zero sympathy for all these weak women who fall for so called fake pastors.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by TeeSeven(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
The gullibility of some women amaze me!

51 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by MartinCorridon: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Blacks are just naturally gullible...hence easy to exploit.

But its sad that the woman at the age of 29 was still that naive. So unfortunate....

Roast the guy
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Nightmareo07: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by KingSatan: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70544582:
Gosh
Is that a new recipe?
I am beginning to love you.
Something is telling me to recall you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

Is that a new recipe?

I am beginning to love you.

Something is telling me to recall you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Aldebaran(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Most women are easily deceived especially when the culprit involves God grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by slawomir: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
holy Moses

but wait o
who derive pleasure from raping a female

if my girl is not extremely happy before sex i won't ensure it self not to talk of banging a crying female without her consent .

4 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Koralords: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Following a man you just met to his house ...but who derives pleasure from rape ...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by MartinCorridon: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
He should be freed!

While the Rapee enjoys her new STI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Desperate for attention.

RIP...my condolences. Lalasticlala, do your job...
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by hopefulLandlord: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
vVcx
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by sanpipita(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
ednut1:
I have zero sympathy for all these weak women who fall for so called fake pastors.

Its crazy, way these scam pastors deceive people, which one be satanic oppression, meanwhile he is the devil himself

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by shakaZuIlu: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Desperate for attention.

RIP...my condolences.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by congo4ka: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
The Pastor.her to bring anointing oil in case her pusssay needed to be lubricated before applying the rod to divide the red sea .9
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Fierce11: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
.Behold! Another clear description of an average nigerian female: GULLIBLE, FOOLISH, DAFT, SILLY, BLAMER, STUPID.. Yes.. Thats how they are..
How can you tell me that a 29yrs old lady has the level of gullibility? Abeg someone should get me a pH scale, let me check the level.. because its obvious she hasnt learnt anything in this her unfortunate life
later now, our honourable posts would be littered with men are scum,.. well, if men are scums, then women are just a bunch of foolish and poltroonic bunch of media feminists.. nonsense
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by chuose: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
If na Imam do am, fear no go gree una make FP
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by itiswellandwell: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akpan cleanser. The spiritual cleansing expert. You've got alot of cleansing to do in jail. Go do it man!

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
He should be freed!

While the Rapee enjoys her new STI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
your stupidity stinks to the high heavens.. So for your black and white mind now, you think there is any demon (or celestial being according to your signature) that bears satan, ain't it? Wherever/anywhere you could have come across the name Devil/Satan was used to represent one of the 'fallen angels' and the word means opposer of God. All angels have/had name. Just like Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael and more, the fallen angels all had/have names before they were relegated to this world and after. And none of them bears Satan. Didirin omo, feeling fly in his own stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by Born2Breed(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
This should happen to all rapist...

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
So the church is not big enough for deliverance, you still followed him to his house. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 / Kidnappers Arrested In Bauchi After Fierce Gun Battle With Policemen. Photos / Lagos Police Rescue A White Man From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.