Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

“You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (38989 Views)

E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by gistlive1: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Dammy Krane is quite pissed off with Orezi, after the latter called out all Nigerian Artistes, and warned them not to copy his hairstyle.

Recall, Orezi took to his Instagram to share a picture, of his new found love, his hairstyle, while not forgetting to warn some unscrupulous elements to steer away from copying the hairstyle.

Pissed off by this call out, Dammy Krane, in a bid to maybe catch his sub, shared a video of himself ripping into Orezi, while not forgetting to call him an Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWuxNHdtFk8

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/celebrity/idiot-dammy-krane-blasts-orezi-saying-nigerian-artistes-will-copy-hairstyle/

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Arthurwinner(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
all Dis failed artist tryna gt attention

69 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by kingxsamz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
undecided

please who is dammy krane?Never heard of him.

19 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by mexxmoney: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
This ex-convict too go talk dem go put am for headline? Mtcheeew

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dz mumu no fit see d joke n sarcasm dia? Carry head like dinosaur egg

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Mhissgaga(f): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
I really don't like this Orezi

5 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by phintohlar(f): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
kingxsamz:
undecided

please who is dammy krane?Never heard of him.

the guy wey sing "falila baby mi, falila mi o. Asanwa baby mi, falila mi o. Na you get my heart and i can't stop loving you"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by phintohlar(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mhissgaga:
I really don't like this Orezi
same here

4 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by kingxsamz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
the guy wey sing "falila baby mi, falila mi o. Asanwa baby mi, falila mi o. Na you get my heart and i can't stop loving you"

really?never heard that song.

14 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Kimcutie: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
sad

2 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by dessz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
who is orezi and dummy crane grin we in Edo village haven't heard of em. grin

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na WA o
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by clarkmos15(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
e pain the fool
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by romoruyi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by DOAI(f): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
dude should just shut the eff up
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Attention seekers, trying to create controversy so that news about them will start trending undecided

6 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by BrutalJab: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dammy Krane fe shewon again abi?
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
wats ma own

7 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by looseweight: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
U wey never ball finishing, calling another of ur crew idiot. Brother, who are u.

3 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by paradigmshift(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
see dammy Krane , u wey no get shishi . gerarahere
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by bamix95(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
[size=8pt][/size].
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by bamix95(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by AkachukwuD(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
mexxmoney:
This ex-convict too go talk dem go put am for headline? Mtcheeew
Is Chris Brown not an Ex-convict .
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by kingpako(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
You are out...now you've got mount to call people names. Mala
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Divay22(f): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
This one is just seeking for attention sad
I thought he did one anyhow hair grin grin
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
same here
same here too
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
same here
nd he don't even know u exist

3 Likes

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Onbelivable(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
ok

Car device with reverse camera, front camera,offline navigation map, car tracker, radio trans,web browser speed limit etc check here >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Nbote(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
So he now knows how to talk becos I was beginning to think one of d conditions dey gave him was to stay quiet becos since he got back he hasn't said a thing about what transpired

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Asa Asika Ignores DJ Cuppy On Her 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.