Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

“You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (39008 Views)

E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by ChykeBivins(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
kingxsamz:
undecided

please who is dammy krane?Never heard of him.

Laff wan kii me...na dat guy wey dem catch for Yankee unto credit card fraud..�
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by psalmson001: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by MrMystrO(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
mexxmoney:
This ex-convict too go talk dem go put am for headline? Mtcheeew

What does "Ex-Convict" mean? Please Elaborate..
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by positivelord: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
is it not about time to admit this Dammy Krane to a good hospital and rehabilitate him....they will wait till he bite somebody...This country ehh

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Mission2prosper: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
the guy wey sing "falila baby mi, falila mi o. Asanwa baby mi, falila mi o. Na you get my heart and i can't stop loving you"
na music be that? Abi na incantations
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by areeyor(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
dessz:
who is orezi and dummy crane grin we in Edo village haven't heard of em. grin
Thank God you just mentioned village..
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by sunshineV(f): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Arthurwinner:
all Dis failed artist tryna gt attention

U already know. I don't see why one boring artiste call the other stupid if not for attention sake.

Don't know about you but on my end:

No single fu*k given

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by phintohlar(f): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mission2prosper:
na music be that? Abi na incantations
anyone u call it, na u sabi
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by phintohlar(f): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
nd he don't even know u exist
and then you had to take panadol for my headache?
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by madjune(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
dessz:

It's good as una never hear of dem before witches go fall on dem.
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by XYZo: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Dz mumu no fit see d joke n sarcasm dia? Carry head like dinosaur egg
Hahahahah grin cheesy
Guy abeg when person yab me I go come call u o. Abeg

cheesy grin I've never laughed like this in a while grin
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
XYZo:

Hahahahah grin cheesy
Guy abeg when person yab me I go come call u o. Abeg

cheesy grin I've never laughed like this in a while grin
Lwkm no worry I'll be ur last line of defense
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mhissgaga:
I really don't like this Orezi

He is just too boring for my liking
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
and then you had to take panadol for my headache?
Dz ur fine face like apple wey dem pluck directly from Garden of Eden. For dis life some people fine o.

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by iamkneeyi: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
True talk dammy
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Alohaa: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
orezi and dammy k una mumu never do
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Bibi294(f): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
gistlive1:
Dammy Krane is quite pissed off with Orezi, after the latter called out all Nigerian Artistes, and warned them not to copy his hairstyle.

Recall, Orezi took to his Instagram to share a picture, of his new found love, his hairstyle, while not forgetting to warn some unscrupulous elements to steer away from copying the hairstyle.

Pissed off by this call out, Dammy Krane, in a bid to maybe catch his sub, shared a video of himself ripping into Orezi, while not forgetting to call him an Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWuxNHdtFk8

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/celebrity/idiot-dammy-krane-blasts-orezi-saying-nigerian-artistes-will-copy-hairstyle/

All this guys won't allow our old hairstyle to rest... Even oresi is doing ajankolokolo
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Ryda(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
If you had read the comic book Supa strikas.. Then you will believe that he copied shegs okoro hairstyle

1 Like

Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by moshould(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na that credit card scammer wey dem catch for US.. ...na them dey do picker for many yahoo boys for naija...
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Augustap(f): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Orezi oh, Krane oh, even the puff-puff are all mad
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by adims96(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
dessz:

fly to his haux dis nite nah,
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Amberon11: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pls have you seen dinosaur egg before?
Jointhemiltons2:
Dz mumu no fit see d joke n sarcasm dia? Carry head like dinosaur egg
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Bestchisom(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
kingpako:
You are out...now you've got mount to call people names. Mala
mouth ...pls dnt quote me....i meant no harm
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Bestchisom(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
abeg who watched d video...abeg write dn everything wey d dammy kane or krane talk....i no get mb to waste....
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dammy wanted to be an ICON
he ended up like AKON.
they finally let him out, now he's an EX CON.
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by paddyofboss(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mhissgaga:
I really don't like this Orezi
Don't think he cares
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Fuckstards,dat 1 do puff puff dey talk say make dem no copy mtcheww
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
dessz:
u cant know dem since u are busy flying on Edo airways(no ofense) grin
Re: “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Amberon11:
Pls have you seen dinosaur egg before?
Ermmm yeah in movies. Does dat count

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa’s First Same-Sex Marriage In South Africa (pictures) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At AY's "Trip To Jamaica" Premiere In Lagos / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.