Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. (16150 Views)

Disobedience Of Presidential Directives By The Md Of Fnph-uselu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by holysainbj(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
NOC1:
what is wrong with NIgerians?

health related exercises are not something you can wake up one morning and just carryout, there should be public awareness programs which will bring the populace to notice.
let us do the right thing to get the desired result.
With Nigerians or authorities?
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
All this people trying to vaccinate other peoples children without their parents consent Nd enough public enlightenment re fools. Is it by force. Vaccination against what? How do u know if they ve bn vaccinated before? Do you want to give them overdose Nd kill innocent children? Wonder how some learned people re now behaving like fools.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
The IQ of the average nigerian tho, seems the british shud have done wat dey did to the aborigines in Australia, maybe we for don get sense
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by ShySteady(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
slimshadyl:
are they sharing the provisions in the fifth pic for those who receive the vaccine? if yes then something is fishy.

My thoughts exactly. Are they trying to convince people by buying them over with petty provisions? Something is fishy!
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by jaymichael(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
ShySteady:
When it comes to health related activities, people are getting more aware that not everyone is qualified to attend to them unlike in previous years.

The country has been divided into several lines recently because of just 'one person'.

The next Nigerian president will make the country safe for anyone to live anywhere, because without trust in a nation as multifaceted as ours, we will never make progress.
Who divided the country into several lines?
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by nnokwa042(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
NOC1:
what is wrong with NIgerians?

health related exercises are not something you can wake up one morning and just carryout, there should be public awareness programs which will bring the populace to notice.
let us do the right thing to get the desired result.
my brother is there any epidemic in Nigeria ? This vaccine prevention of which disease? Nna men, no drugs in aso rock but they
re forcing people to take vaccine

1 Like

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by AreaFada2: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
adenine02:
sad

I see polio resurfacing in the South

So I'm now wondering who's​ doing who
Polio vaccines are not given in market places in Benin. Most people are well informed and most women of childbearing age now had at least secondary school education.

They largely follow the vaccination protocol advised by their midwife/nurse/doctor.

The govt needs to tackle insecurity issues. With herdsmen killing and raping people in Ologbo area and other parts of the state and no action taken, the fear of Northern agenda is real. We have a very divided country right now.

If the govt & MoH led by Prof. Adewole cannot inform people properly, engage trusted healthcare workers and perhaps youth corpers too, they can expect more of this.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by ofuonyebi: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
our economic woes and security challenges has taken the better part of our common sense out of all of us..

this type of health vaccines are done many years ago without much hullaballoo but today, if we are not careful

the hospitals may soon be deserted for fear of getting monkey pox injection!!

we have all 4gotten that the fear of death kill so quicker than dead itself....shame to the rouges that brought us to this level..!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by otokx(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is the vaccine against poverty or what? nna na wa o

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by olab007(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
All this is happening becuase some set of ppl belive so much in propagada to drive home their point,which i believe they can not achieve from putting lies together. i wonder why nigerian will belive such lie, why will government be spreading virus in the name of vaccination is it not the same government that will face the issue when the outbreak is out there. Nigerians should wake up vacination is for our good.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by oscarnoble(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
kingxsamz:

if dem no wan take,make dem leave dem na,abi na by force?

modified

who else noticed those hot buns in the frying pan?

that is tomatoes not buns

1 Like

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by GavelSlam: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Be making mockery of the situation.

A time would come when Nigerians would beg for medicine and cure but no one would attend to them.

For politics and hate many of you prefer to act like detractors to your own health.

The day of reckoning would come.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Buffalo2(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
I comment my reserve
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Tedassie(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigeria always putting the cart before the horse. No prior awareness or sensitization programmes concerning the disease for which they're to be vaccinated for,how do they expect people to receive this.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by ivolt: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
slimshadyl:
are they sharing the provisions in the fifth pic for those who receive the vaccine? if yes then something is fishy.

Nothing is fishy.
Encouraging people, especially the uneducated to embrace something
that is for their own good usually involves financial or material enticements.
Some schools in the north used to lure students with free foods.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by ivolt: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
nnokwa042:
my brother is there any epidemic in Nigeria ? This vaccine prevention of which disease? Nna men, no drugs in aso rock but they
re forcing people to take vaccine

Nobody is being forced to take vaccine.
It is illiteracy and ill-education that made many
people swallow lies as truth.

Vaccines are not given during epidemic, they are administered
to prevent an epidemic.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
once trust is broken,,, no goin back

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Imo1stson: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
In the mind of the senseless IPOB they will celebrate this as success.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Manofvalor1: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
vaccine 4 what pls.? has it gotten to the stage of lawlessness that people would just wake up and carry basket of poison code named vaccine without proper awareness and sensitization of the public and authorities about the program,uses of vaccine and safety of the socalled vaccines.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by cowgirl9090: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
adenine02:
sad

I see polio resurfacing in the South

So I'm now wondering who's​ doing who

The hospital is the most trusted institution to administer such. I as a case study received all my vaccinations at the hospital,my parents made sure of that ,and so will other parents in the south, note that the vaccine isn't the problem but those administering it is.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by teflonjake(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please where is the PANIC?
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
smithsydny:
Happening live at uselu market benin city as members of rotary club try to encourage the market people to take the vaccine but they are not in support of it.

Pics
so where is d panic in d pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
lexy2014:
so where is d panic in d pictures?
sorry I couldn't video it.. The women were shouting we no want oo we no want.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Dsov2016: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
let them be rejecting there when at the end of the day their children start causing them for not caring about their health I no to they dere
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Laid2001: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
First these people wore T-shirt indicating they are giving polio vaccine, but Polio vaccine is not for adults. It is for infants and babies!!

How will they be asking market women to take polio vaccine. Market women have overgrown polio na.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by pawesome(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Make una relax leave dem...wen dia is an outbrk,increase d injection price n de wil stat shoutin govt isnt helpin dem...

Gullible
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by pawesome(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Laid2001:
First these people wore T-shirt indicating they are giving polio vaccine, but Polio vaccine is not for adults. It is for infants and babies!!

How will they be asking market women to take polio vaccine. Market women have overgrown polio na.
wia ws it stated dt it ws been given to adults
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by pawesome(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
I pray make any of them try stop me for road

Make them no do that rubbish reach ring road o
na fr children..wetin dem wn vaccinate u for?....na ur type de dt market self

Make una no wori...wen Polio hit una,una go sit down fr d front f una doors d wait fr d vaccine lik alert

1 Like

Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
smithsydny:
Happening live at uselu market benin city as members of rotary club try to encourage the market people to take the vaccine but they are not in support of it.

Pics

Lies, lies and lies. I was at the market sametime the op claimed there was panic and noting of such happened. Those guyz were on a sensitization and public enligtment tour.
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
paulostical2004:

Lies, lies and lies. I was at the market sametime the op claimed there was panic and noting of such happened. Those guyz were on a sensitization and public enligtment tour.
were u there wen they arrived? Na wah oo
Re: Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
smithsydny:
were u there wen they arrived? Na wah oo

Bros stop spreading false alarm just to get your post to front page. If there actually panic like u claimed then let's see the pics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Should Do To A Knocked-out Tooth / Ebola Virus Spreads To Senegal / Watching TV Shortens Life Span

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.