Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video (53981 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
mpowa:

You watched that video and hear that song and you say singing is not someone's calling, oya enter studio for sing ya own make we hear.
just gerrout of here... nah so others dey sing Peter should open dancing school joor
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by 1stMD: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Nicheey(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Qsscruz:
Two days ago, I named my WiFi to "Hack it if you can". Yesterday it was changed to "Challenge accepted". grin

[right][/right] cheesy cheesy cheesy,your village people do fasting on top ur matter walia
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by mpowa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:
just gerrout of here... nah so others dey sing Peter should open dancing school joor
I no see wetin wrong with that song that makes it worse than other naija artists song, sing ya own make we hear.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
mpowa:

I no see wetin wrong with that song that makes it worse than other naija artists song, sing ya own make we hear.
no yawa nah upcoming artist we are going to give him time to blend, but I suggest he should focus on his calling... dancing
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by thundafire: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Davido see breast confuse,dats dey reason he said Dis song take style sweet as if na lollipop, Wat a terrible Engkish
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by ashjay001(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Turks:
Anyone with common sense would know Davido just dissed Mr P.

Commonsense says, he put aside his bias to compliment d song!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:
hahahahahahahaha turtle ninja don kill OGA shikina dancer... Lola must hear this... peter singing is not your calling better reconcile with your brothers or open dancing school grin grin grin

Village boy u don reach here dey yarn nonsense again. Wetin be your own for their family matter sef. Na you they call am sisi because e married Lola on another thread.
Why is it taking so long for village life to leave your mendular. I Smh for your tribalism

Make sure you dont quote me else I will report you grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
mpowa:

The guy is a tribal bigot. He is a saddist.

That song is nice and thats the truth. If he like make e go jump for Third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:

Na Peter matter go kill you. Psycho.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:
no yawa nah upcoming artist we are going to give him time to blend, but I suggest he should focus on his calling... dancing

Who be you sef. On his calling , On his calling .
Prophet of NL
Go sitdon . The song sweet die. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Augustap(f): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is Tagbo's case closed? You better sit down with ur frog voice grin
Running from his fans like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by encryptjay(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
The song is great but the problem is we don't really like cool songs, it's just heavy beats and gibberish talks.
You want to compare this song with Timaya's Telli person or Pana?
Enough with the hate jor, he's got the voice and the moves.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Double meaning. Maybe e mean say e no sweet. Lol.

Swaggzkid:
Which one be wan use style sweet?

Hahahah... SMH

A wise chinese man once said, the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by diadem10: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
sisipelebe:
You guys should tell Mr P the truth, instead of deceiving him. That song no follow, na so so dance me dey see with repeated sounds. Mr P proof us wrong by singing something different from love.

What's this one saying? The stupid "ukwu" song released by Timaya, was it not danced by you all? Na hate go kill you!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by diadem10: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
encryptjay:
The song is great but the problem is we don't really like cool songs, it's just heavy beats and gibberish talks.
You want to compare this song with Timaya's Telli person or Pana?
Enough with the hate jor, he's got the voice and the moves.

Lol.

I'm still wondering what that Timaya is doing in music today because he hardly makes sense yet the eediots that complained about Mr. P song are the same folks that danced to Timaya's tunes.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by diadem10: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:

Osu, you're pained!

Arise and shine, Mr. P!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
diadem10:

Osu, you're pained!
Arise and shine, Mr. P!

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
tamethem:

Who be you sef. On his calling , On his calling . Prophet of NL Go sitdon . The song sweet die. grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
tamethem:

Na Peter matter go kill you. Psycho.
may that useless woman in ur life bottle your tiny brain exactly the way Lola bottled Peter's brain Amen
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
tamethem:

Village boy u don reach here dey yarn nonsense again. Wetin be your own for their family matter sef. Na you they call am sisi because e married Lola on another thread.
Why is it taking so long for village life to leave your mendular. I Smh for your tribalism

Make sure you dont quote me else I will report you grin

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by mpowa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:
may that useless woman in ur life bottle your tiny brain exactly the way Lola bottled Peter's brain Amen
Oh I get it now that's where your problem is - Lola. You better stop taking Panadol for another person's headache, shotey you hear good song hatred turn am bad for your hear.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Bullhari007(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
mpowa:

Oh I get it now that's where your problem is - Lola. You better stop taking Panadol for another person's headache, shotey you hear good song hatred turn am bad for your hear.

Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by AbbeyLawrence(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
truth be told, sentiment apart, this song no try o but the video in conjuction with the dance steps no bad at all

Peter should stop trying hard to impress and do his things effortlessly. He is talented but his twin is more talented #Team_PSquare
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by encryptjay(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.

I'm still wondering what that Timaya is doing in music today because he hardly makes sense yet the eediots that complained about Mr. P song are the same folks that danced to Timaya's tunes.
Don't mind them, it's just hate. With the way they attacked him when he dropped the song, I had to go and check the song out and I just shook my head at his critics.
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
diadem10:

What's this one saying? The stupid "ukwu" song released by Timaya, was it not danced by you all? Na hate go kill you!
You see me when I dey dance am?
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Davido nd girls with good stature....davido is not complementing d song actually, he is indirectly complementing d boobs(dah gal) cry cry
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by Ibraheemmawa(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
gistlive1:
Davido has already taken side in the PSquare Brother’s drama, as he has just reacted to Peter Okoye’s New Video, Cool it Down.

Davido took to his Snapchat to share a clip from the video, and captioned it: “This song wan use style sweet.. Can’t lie”

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/celebrity/davido-takes-side-reacts-peter-okoyes-new-music-video/
Commot jare peter can sing better than u.frock voice
Re: Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video by ehinorlive: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Davido show some respect don't play with Peter. pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" / Jim Seuh Steps Out With His Girlfriend / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.