Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,010 members, 7,828,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) (36313 Views)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by jstar376(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
She want destroy ur face nd take ur bf............
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Ttipsy(f): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

NOUN is an online University whose students rarely visit their study centres.Do they reside in hostels too??
verified
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Apete is filled with omo wobes (children of the world).
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

NOUN is an online University whose students rarely visit their study centres.Do they reside in hostels too??
yeye dey smell.. What about few of them that are from far away?
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by piagetskinner(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
the last time I checked, the word NOUN and hostel were two words never used together
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by bigtt76(f): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin Naija girls can form anything dear. They probably have a hostel they've tagged NOUN Hostels somewhere in Lagos cheesy grin

TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by handofGod1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
them stab you and you still get time dey take selfie. maybe na make-up be that I red thing I dey see so.

Radarada
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by olmoRoc: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

Very correct!
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by EdenChuk(f): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na man matter o!
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by letonB(f): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
NOUN has no hostel.
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Taiwo20(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
its like women are becoming more violent these days......
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
NOUN, hostel? what's the conjunction??
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wish her speedy recovery.
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

off campus na.
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Dopeluiz(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
we all know the five reasons why girls hurt each other this way. 1)preek. 2)preeek 3) preeeek 4)preeeeek and 5)preeeeeek

the severity of the fight is a function of any the reasons above
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by searay(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

NOUN is not online please. That's what I thought initially

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by enonche85(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
I am 90% sure preeq is the cause of this fight.
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

I begin dey wonder here too ooo.
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by khome(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Last time I checked...

Yea,they do
Re: NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
God!! People and knives sha,can't they just argue like sane people and not animals from zoo,seriously I don't joke with sharp objects,once I am in an argument with someone and they bring out something dangerous,even belt,I will immediately retire,call it fear or cowardice,I don't care ,I just don't wanna be hurt or worse still killed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Policemen before his death / 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs / Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.