Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

"Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (38676 Views)

800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by KxngKrypt(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Owls are nocturnal, they are active at night, so are cats and bats ( other animals tagged evil). That owl just happened to miss its way and stray into your apartment. Its not evil.

Nollywood movies and pastors have brainwashed you. Receive sense!

2 Likes

Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by COURVOISier(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
I sure say window dey open for the bird to enter the house. Chai, this babe for record the video na. Lol
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Originalsly: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
But why is she only praising God for giving them the strength to kill the attacking evil bat?.... what about the attacking evil mosquitoes they batter to death nightly? ....strange people.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by nittroboy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by michaelisaiah: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
What's this is it really spiritual
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by lightwind(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
I just hope the family won't tell their pastor or else........pastor go tell dem say na their great grand papa dey hunt dem......(d next thing we go see....pastor don buy jet..)
lmao...Jesus eh wahala deh oooo hahahahaha
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by omoolurla(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
evil owls macarasuprimontarebe. madam I thank God for your family suntolaligaman
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by psalmsjob: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Daviddson:
as

I guess you're booking space like most folks here.

But before you finish composing your response can you change the "Christianity" word in your signature to the name "Jesus" instead because by so doing your message shall truly be what you mean.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Slaveman343: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Seeker17:

Wow, loving this response cool cool
Guys like the one u quoted seems to think anything that doesn't appeal to the whites is off.. And that's really annoying
Those guys are really the ones holding us back because they leave the unguarded mind with the impression that to progress is to be white. Give me a superstitious person over a westernized man in black skin.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by osimataylor(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
kunlesufyan:
9ja o! Nollywood has taught us that some animals are use by witches to perpetrate evil. bats, cats, owl and bush baby (dont know the English name for bush baby)..
This are animals with funny facial structure and nothing more.
Poor Innocent bird.A nocturnal bird that is looking for refuge or prey to eat.Our witch craft mindset has made us tag it a witch.So sad.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Uniqueness01(f): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
These are my prayers every night before I go to bed
Psalm 91 vs 1-16.

Teewhy2:
Make GOD they watch over us.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by royalamour(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
win2kwire:

When western media gets hold of these stories they say all Africans are illiterates and primitive people who should not be allowed in civilized societies.

People who have the mental intelligence of monkeys are wearing clothes, opening facebook accounts, walking around and describing themselves as humans.

Dude! I think you have very low self esteem.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by betterABIAstate: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why kill the poor white bird?
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by KamalMarx: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Owl that just died natural death. You say it your enemy........until we get rid of this nonsense mentality,we aren't going nowhere
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank God for the victory.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by kevoh(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
hey madam, you forgot to add the part where the owl turned back into a human! grin grin grin Abi no be so una dey give the testimony!
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by nittroboy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by nittroboy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wiwio cheesy
dayleke:
OWIWI.......
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
SATAN must be facing hardship these days.. just one dirty owl from mushin is what he can send and to be destroyed by common wish-wash prayers... haba.. u dey fall ma hand Satan grin grin
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by betterABIAstate: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Evil bird? Lol

But mosquitoes are waiting to infect your mom with plasmodium parasite in the same room, you are busy killing innocent birds.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Pat081: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
We always put everything on evils or devil, is dis nt d type dat dnt use to c at night
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Yomiwayne80(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Owl does not see during the day unless at night. The presence of NEPA's light as it was flying affected it's sight and it crashed into your house. Simple!!!
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Baroba(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mille:
I don't know if they exchanged the brains of theists or they just removed it entirely.

a bird wandered into a home, probably due to your carelessness and then you called it evil.

No word to describe that.

Please educate the clowns, we are so primitive in this country..
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by j1mmy: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Such a primitive person should not be allowed to disgrace Nigeria on the internet, her facebook account should be removed!
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Seeker17(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Slaveman343:
Those guys are really the ones holding us back because they leave the unguarded mind with the impression that to progress is to be white. Give me a superstitious person over a westernized man in black skin.
Absosutely true.
I agree with u completely cool

1 Like

Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Tamakay(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
I never knew there are still some bush human beings until I found one on NL. NL thank u for allowing people like this to report themselves.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by enabosi(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
u people are just looking for something evil to kill DAT night hope u killed it ahh!!
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by sunboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
But Why

Innocent animals cannot fly around in peace again na evil cry cry cry
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by MunorAnne(f): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
kunlesufyan:
9ja o! Nollywood has taught us that some animals are used by witches to perpetrate evil. bats, cats, owl and bush baby (dont know the English name for bush baby)..
This are animals with funny facial structure and nothing more.
I jst taya. They might ve carelessly opened their door or window.
She even had to buttress her point by saying her mum who doesnt [/b]see well[b] without her glasses was the person who saw it first... may be because she jst finished praying. The woman no blind na, haba. She could have seen an owl without her glasses.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Wot izz diz wan tokkin again? undecided
How would you understand, when you spell like a six months old child.
Re: "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rip Owl sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.