Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

RE: The Real Me. A Bi. By Poundsboy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: The Real Me. A Bi. By Poundsboy (340 Views)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Jesus Chtist Is Fake,not The Real Son - Rev Isaac Owusu / Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: The Real Me. A Bi. By Poundsboy by Americana90: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello my friends. I want you all to in the Name of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST desist from my lies and deceitful thread(s) and posts I've made. I am a child of God and have given my life to CHRIST. Homosexuality and fornication is of the devil and the Bible tells us to flee from this. God knows my conscience has been pricking me and I need to clear this NOW. I DONT INDULGE IN THINGS LIKE THIS ANYMORE. I HAVE FOUND CHRIST THE SAVIOUR AND KING. CONFESS YOUR SINS TO HIM, HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE AND SET YOU FREE. PLS AGAIN DESIST FROM SUCH ACTS. THEY ARE EVIL AND LEAD SOULS TO HELL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL. AMEN
Re: RE: The Real Me. A Bi. By Poundsboy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Americana90:
Hello my friends. I want you all to in the Name of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST desist from my lies and deceitful thread(s) and posts I've made. I am a child of God and have given my life to CHRIST. Homosexuality and fornication is of the devil and the Bible tells us to flee from this. God knows my conscience has been pricking me and I need to clear this NOW. I DONT INDULGE IN THINGS LIKE THIS ANYMORE. I HAVE FOUND CHRIST THE SAVIOUR AND KING. CONFESS YOUR SINS TO HIM, HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE AND SET YOU FREE. PLS AGAIN DESIST FROM SUCH ACTS. THEY ARE EVIL AND LEAD SOULS TO HELL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL. AMEN
congratulations, thank God for loosing that shackles of darkness on your neck.. Go and sin no more. And preach repentance to the lost souls too, Amen.
Re: RE: The Real Me. A Bi. By Poundsboy by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2017
Americana90:
GOD BLESS YOU ALL. AMEN
pounds boy where did u go na

(1) (Reply)

"MARK THE END" By Pastor Wale Adedipe / What Does It Takes To Have A Church This Days? / How Could A Mythical Book Predict This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.