Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer (2089 Views)

This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dear NL, i just moved to my own apartment only to realise they hardly have light. the first meal i cooked got spoilt before i could return from work. Please suggest meals i can cook and warm and not get scared of it spoiling. so tired of eating food outside . also pls suggestions on how i can preserve cooked meals without it spoiling when i return from work. I await your suggestions to my predicament.Thank you.
Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by gabinogem(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol... Roasted plantain & sauce... Eba & ogbono soup
Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by SuperSuave(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
got spoilt? did you cover it? there's too much heat these days. I think you should be able to prepare any food and eat later in the day without it getting spoilt
Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2017
gabinogem:
Lol... Roasted plantain & sauce... Eba & ogbono soup
are u saying ogbono soup does not get spoilt if not placed in the freezer?
Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by gabinogem(m): 5:32am On Oct 25, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

are u saying ogbono soup does not get spoilt if not placed in the freezer?
yes, it's the only soup I know that can serve u 12 hours after preparation... That does not mean u shouldn't warm it ooh grin
Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by Nzlove: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2017
fried tomato stew, it won't spoil even if u forget to warm it. u can always prepare rice, potato, yam, plantain when u come back. they take less time.

2 Likes

Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2017
gabinogem:
yes, it's the only soup I know that can serve u 12 hours after preparation... That does not mean u shouldn't warm it ooh grin

Thank u so much for dis
Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by gabinogem(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

Thank u so much for dis
u welcome bruv
Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2017
literally you can keep most soups or cooked food till the next day especially cooked in small portions (the one you eat twice of thrice at most). Just make sure you don't over cook some of your foods and after cooking don't cover you food immediately.

HRHQueenPhil:
Dear NL, i just moved to my own apartment only to realise they hardly have light. the first meal i cooked got spoilt before i could return from work. Please suggest meals i can cook and warm and not get scared of it spoiling. so tired of eating food outside . also pls suggestions on how i can preserve cooked meals without it spoiling when i return from work. I await your suggestions to my predicament.Thank you.
Re: Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer by anucha20natasha: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform called The Chicken Farm created to support, grow and connect buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Please open an account with us through this link ��
https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerian Food Made By A White Woman. / Any Meatpie Lovers In The House?? Not Mr Biggs Meatpie Ohhhhh / See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.