Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,844 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (15908 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, The Image Below Contains The Status Of Payment. / Dear Npower Build Applicants, Important Information For You In The Image Below / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by npowerng: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
You have a message.
Please read image below.
#NPowerNG

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by AutosBay(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got sms twice and an email, for device collection, but on getting to mtn center, festac lagos I was told my device is on hold, we were many having this problem, mtn was even upset they have sent an email, to Npower, please we are not Nagro and we do not have payment issues, please check your database, my number is 08138261385, see attached email sent to me to support my claims, please help us to remove this "device issuance on hold", mtn even urged us to try sending Npower an email, because they were upset.

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by dbestuncle: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2017
thanks, where is the message?
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
You have a message.
Please read image below.
#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by npowerng: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
dbestuncle:
thanks, where is the message?

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Ibrahim9090: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Ftc
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by JustHector(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Thanks OP
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by VoltageDivida(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Okay

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by iamleumas: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by okonja(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Alright
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by kollinz1234(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Please have they started calling ppl
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by abbaapple: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2017
N-power is for the poor! lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Trendy247: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Npowerng

Since VAIDS is using politics to select N-tax applicants, will N-power allocate the left overs to other programs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by easyfem(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2017
How abt 2017 applicant
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by eedrissa(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2017
abbaapple:
like you

3 Likes

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Npower 2017 waiting...
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2017
abbaapple:

Rich man, comman dash me money nau

Now, am even thinking why u r in Npower thread, probably becos ur a poor shey?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Check Out My New Signature Via http://www..com
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by sunbbo(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Good info.

Apply for Holland Government Scholarship 2018/2019 for study at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University

The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at RSM.

Requirements:

Your nationality is non-EEA;
You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2018/2019;
You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at RSM;
You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes. Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.

Benefits:

Amount

The scholarship amounts to € 5,000for maximum 12 months, one academic year;
You will receive this only in the first year of your studies. This is nota full scholarship;
The amount will be transferred in two instalments (November 2017 and February 2018) after you have paid the full tuition fee amount.
Selection criteria

Prospective students for the IBA programme at RSM need to prove their excellence. Excellence in previous education is proven if the grade point average achieved at secondary school (measured to date) is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10;

Click to view details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Trendy247:
Since VAIDS is using politics to select N-tax applicants, will N-power allocate the left overs to other programs?
VAID is strictly merit
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by sorextee(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Wish you guys success..
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by thedondada(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand this N power thing again sef always one problem after the other
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Trendy247: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:
VAID is strictly merit
Because u were selected right? What's their criteria for selecting successful applicants?

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by cuvox(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2017
MtCheeeeew. Make una release names joor. People done wait tire. Na so so problems una dey get

2 Likes

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Trendy247:

Because u were selected right?
What's their criteria for selecting successful applicants?
Phone call interview. If you pass,you're trained then you write an exam to proceed further to the last stage.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Trendy247: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Phone call interview. If you pass,you're trained then you write an exam to proceed further to the last stage.
I'm talking about those they've not contacted for phone interview.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Trendy247:

I'm talking about those they've not contacted for phone interview.

Keep on checking your emails. The training is in batches
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Trendy247: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Keep on checking your emails. The training is in batches
Isokay
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Akosbaba(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Patiently waiting for when the scheme rolls out again
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by NaijaBlend: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
All deceit and noisome propaganda!
Tell me anything in this administration that been real, even feeding of school children!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by oluemmakay(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Good morning...@npower. I received an email to come for the collection of my device. My device is ready but I was unable to collect it because my picture and I.D is not reflecting on their system but I can see it on my own phone. I tried to re-upload it from a nearby cybercafe twice but it's still not reflecting on their system. Please help oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! / TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / New Phone-Credit Scamming Tactic - Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.