Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test (2803 Views)

Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers / Youwin Connect Online Learning Portal Guide / Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by dprince042(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2017
If you where luckily selected among the 55,500 candidates for the 2017 YouWin online learning series.

Don't rush to answer all the assessment questions and activities.
Get high scores to access over #5,000,000.00 Grant from this competition.
Get ready to study as you studied back in the school only for two weeks and win as much funds as your faith can carry you.

Let me tell you. You may not have this opportunity again to study hard for only two week and win a million naira and here we talking about 5 to ten million naira. Christians get spiritual breakthrough when they read the bible, obey it and pray likewise the Muslims. Join us and study hard to get immediate reward in millions.

I will like to engage a good number of YouWin Connect shortlisted candidates in few days challenge if you really want to experience financial breakthrough.

Here are the ways the marks are structured.
15% for attendance
15% for the activity test
70% for the assessment test

NOTE: Top 800 scorers enters the national list and the rest 4,200
(top 700 scorers from each of the Six Geo-Polical zones in Nigeria)

Over 50,000 people are in for this program.
Network and the website accessibility might be bad.
So you need to submit within the second and third week.

Get the model for scoring 100 points in each module.
Answers to Questions starts by 5am to 6am daily.

Share your problems and challenges.
We shall endevour to attend to all queries within the stipulated time for the remaining days of this life changing challenge.
This is my own contribution to make you a millionaire. I want to have over a thousand young millionaire friends before 2025.

#DailyMerit
https:///G3gBXLQJVCPIJR51wflrnF

Thanks.
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by dprince042(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2017
If you want to be in that 5000 masterclass, lets discuss.

Lets starts from module one- session one

Module 1:1 Achieving Success in Marketing
Main point here is satisfying customer needs profitably. Getting the right product or service that your business is offers to the right people at the right price using the right promotion and publicity. Remember the story of the hungry lady in the video for module one-session one.

1 Like

Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 09, 2017
So will you be posting the relevant information for us to read here on this thread or do you recommend any website?
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by GoodMuyis(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Following, I Just dowload all the videos
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by Webleonaides(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Are you having network issues?
Are you running out of data?
Are you too busy for the youwin programme?
Do you need sharp answers for all the questions?
Then lets discuss biz on 080 33 923897
available are videos too for all courses!
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by saintnegroid(m): 2:30am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=dprince042 post=63090487]If you where luckily selected among the 55,500 candidates for the 2017 YouWin online learning series.

Don't rush to answer all the assessment questions and activities.
Get high scores to access over #5,000,000.00 Grant from this competition.
Get ready to study as you studied back in the school only for two weeks and win as much funds as your faith can carry you.

Let me tell you. You may not have this opportunity again to study hard for only two week and win a million naira and here we talking about 5 to ten million naira. Christians get spiritual breakthrough when they read the bible, obey it and pray likewise the Muslims. Join us and study hard to get immediate reward in millions.

I will like to engage a good number of YouWin Connect shortlisted candidates in few days challenge if you really want to experience financial breakthrough.

Here are the ways the marks are structured.
15% for attendance
15% for the activity test
70% for the assessment test
:

please I was told that my session partition is full while I was attempting the questions. they said I should notify my server administrator... please what do I do in this case?
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by Abbey2411(m): 5:43am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=saintnegroid post=63140024][/quote]

The lms server is down. Be patient
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by Emekus92(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2017
dprince042:
If you want to be in that 5000 masterclass, lets discuss.

Lets starts from module one- session one

Module 1:1 Achieving Success in Marketing
Main point here is satisfying customer needs profitably. Getting the right product or service that your business is offers to the right people at the right price using the right promotion and publicity. Remember the story of the hungry lady in the video for module one-session one.
Continue na. Someone told me he got 698CD point after everything I tot d total is 600CD point. 100 for each module
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by kaywhy09(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Get the word format of the whole courses of Youwin, with answers.

You don't have to spend so much to download the courses anymore.

Call now for for details 08083457479
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
kaywhy09:
Get the word format of the whole courses of Youwin, with answers.

You don't have to spend so much to download the courses anymore.

Call now for for details 09039778060
How do I get it?
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by Webleonaides(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Webleonaides:
Are you having network issues?
Are you running out of data?
Are you too busy for the youwin programme?
Do you need sharp answers for all the questions?
Then lets discuss biz on 080 33 923897
available are videos too for all courses!

All 6 courses done and sealed call lets talk!
Re: Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test by kaywhy09(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2017
Safe more data, get Youwin Modules in Word format, With answers.

You might need to read the courses over again.

Call for details

You deserve to Win!

(1) (Reply)

Institute Of Corporate Administration Of Nigeria / Nigerdock Nigeria Latest Vacancies, / PRE-NYSC Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.