Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Looking For Fruit Of The Womb? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Looking For Fruit Of The Womb? (1147 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Unborn Baby Contracts Coronavirus From Israeli Mother, Dies In The Womb / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Fruit Of The Womb? by TFarrah(m): 1:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Are you frustrated that you can't concieve?
Do you know that there are natural herbal plants that can help you concieve in no time.

Recently discovered is a Chinese herbal plant
that has helped over 1500 Nigerian women to concieve naturally without any side effect.

You too can be joyous in less than a year from now.

So many people doubted it but gave it a try and they were glad they did.

Just call, text or whatsapp
08109630719 for more enquiries

Re: Looking For Fruit Of The Womb? by elderhimself(m): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2017
i wonder why it is even called fruit of the womb
Re: Looking For Fruit Of The Womb? by TFarrah(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2018
Place your order now to enjoy a maximum discount benefit and reduction in price. Alongside this are free videos on what to eat to ensure you get pregnant, simple exercises you need to do to get pregnant, a free Pregnancy Test Strip among many others
Call/whatsapp 08109630719
I'm looking to give it out to just 20 people.
I have just 4 stocks left.
Place your order now!!!
Re: Looking For Fruit Of The Womb? by TFarrah(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2020
We are still open for consultation of fibroid and other fertility issues. You can always reach us on WHATSAPP 08109630719.

We are here to give you that health that you crave for.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Ewedu When Taking Some Antibiotics —scientists / Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) / Father Is Speaking Out After Son Dies Of Heart Problems 5 Days After Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.