Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) (1147 Views)

Another Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) by babyBB: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sad Monday In Lafia.Nasarawa State As Gas Filling Station Called Monaco Gas Along Jos Road, Exploded Living Several Death.Vehicles Especially Motorist And With Persengers Death.Very Very Terrible. PLS move this to the front page to notify those travelling through that route.

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) by bedspread: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
MY GOD !!! JESUS!!
THIS IS PATHETIC!!

ALMIGHTY FATHER , SAVE US FROM EVIL

Op input Graphic pics there na..
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) by tooth4tooth: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lord of mercy shocked shocked
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) by FirstClassGrad: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
This same lafia that I am? I know am not better than these people but you saved me.... Am grateful God.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) by greatdreamer(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bloody country
Every day there must be aleast one bad news.
Some good looters will steal our money and the next thing to do is to construct a filling station without regard to safety and a regulation agency will pretend as if "nothing dey happen' when something happen the first blame goes to satan.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) by babyBB: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin
This is a unfortunate occurrence and u find it funny right?
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks The Capital City Of Nasarawa State( Graphic photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
babyBB:
This is a unfortunate occurrence and u find it funny right?
Its part of the CHANGE grin

(1) (Reply)

Read This Amazing Testimonial Of How CBD OIL Helped A CANCER Patient. / Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse / Abeg Use That Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.