Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) (1529 Views)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Adamawa State artiste, shows off her lesbian partner, says LGBT rules. check her photos below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/adamawa-state-artiste-shows-off-her.html

Re: Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by surveyorng: 2:34am On Oct 25, 2017
It is her choice, let her live by/with it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by elderhimself(m): 2:40am On Oct 25, 2017
a quality Di<k will surely turn her head around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47am On Oct 25, 2017
the northern governors can make shariah law effective but they can't ban lebianism in the northern region. so so pathetic situation.
Re: Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc ishilove cc oamj4
Re: Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by miano: 5:25am On Oct 25, 2017
i thought there is something called shariah law abi e no exist again ni
Re: Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by Omede2u2(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2017
She never Jam big casava her cat go her fire
Re: Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by GetUmad: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Adamawa State artiste, shows off her lesbian partner, says LGBT rules. check her photos below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/adamawa-state-artiste-shows-off-her.html

Na Igbo na em dey make "this thing" go gaga, see the thing onye - - - - (lipsync)
Na Igbo and codeine dey make "this thing" go gaaga, see the thing, onye - - - - -
Em Maama warn am, Onye - - -

On a more serious note, she's on a mission to sick asylum in the US. All she just wanted was attention in form of insults and threats.

By the way, the names of the two "things" involved though. Adamawa? Oganiru and Akpan
Re: Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) by Tension532: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]artiste

(1) (Reply)

University Management Quarries Regina Daniels For Not Attending Lectures / Unbeliveable!!! As This Popular Actor Becomes Security Guards. / Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.