Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,971 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Investor Needed On This Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed On This Project (552 Views)

Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed On This Project by kinz17: 5:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Good day to all investors in the building....am David by name am a Contractor that is into the supply of sand.laterite,granite and hardcore..we also handle building projects right now we just got a contract in lagos that will last for one year and we needed like five(5) 10tyre tipper that will carry out this project is a long term project ..the mode of payment is every weekend,pls if anyone here has a good 10tyre truck either Mack or man diesel can kind contacts me...if you are an investor you can still buy one and you will still get your weekly payment pls kindly call me on 08133372902 for further enquiries thank you.
Re: Investor Needed On This Project by Godwin616: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
kinz17:
Good day to all investors in the building....am David by name am a Contractor that is into the supply of sand.laterite,granite and hardcore..we also handle building projects right now we just got a contract in lagos that will last for one year and we needed like five(5) 10tyre tipper that will carry out this project is a long term project ..the mode of payment is every weekend,pls if anyone here has a good 10tyre truck either Mack or man diesel can kind contacts me...if you are an investor you can still buy one and you will still get your weekly payment pls kindly call me on 08133372902 for further enquiries thank you.
I have a 30tons fairly used Mack Tipper Truck for outright sale at a very affordable price.. you contact me for detail if interested. Godwin 08034748551
Re: Investor Needed On This Project by solreb: 4:08am On Nov 24, 2017
I have a 10 tyre Mack tipper. Call/WhatsApp 08032372245 to discuss

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Using Your Time Online For? Make Extra Money Today / Finally A Genuine Way To Earn Daily Bitcoin / I Can guarantee 16% Interest On Your Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.