Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Victims Of Zenith Bank Owerri Still Languishing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Zenith Bank Owerri Still Languishing (413 Views)

Photos: Yahoo Boys Performing Rituals At World Bank Owerri, Imo State / 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victims Of Zenith Bank Owerri Still Languishing by Hotzone(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2017
I am really surprise to know that victims of Zenith bank Wetheral road Owerri, the only surviving Police man is yet to receive any fund from proceed of 'GO FUND ME ACCOUNT' after the general public both home and abroad donated largely into that account. A lot of promises been made and none to be fulfilled, even promotion then am left to wonder the kind of country we are in. Cpl Otu who is the only surviving victim that lost his right eye is yet to clear his hospital bill or continue with medical treatment . Punch online should explain what actually happened to 'GO FUND ME ACCOUNT '

Re: Victims Of Zenith Bank Owerri Still Languishing by Fxmanager(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm....

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Scammers / Suspects Forcefully Stops Interrogation By Farting / A Call For Awareness And Motion On The Recent Unprofessional And Unethical Condu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.