Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. (4136 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by elameenbee: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Chinedu Ikedieze also known as Aki recently posted a picture on Instagram looking handsome and young.

Read more here. www.freelandsay.com

Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by MaryBenn(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Still looking for what's there to talk about?

6 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by Oblitz(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
MaryBenn:
Still looking for what's there to talk about?
eyiriririwooo ooo ooh ayam standing by your window ooo eh ehe ma gad ayam standing by your widow
Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by kaybestt(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

eyiriririwooo ooo ooh ayam standing by your window ooo eh ehe ma gad ayam standing by your widow
O! My son what are you doing beside ma window .... are you trying to break the glass and steal smnth
Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by Raintaker(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
kaybestt:

O! My son what are you doing beside ma window .... are you trying to break the glass and steal smnth
wili wool lalagbado eh eh, mad melon for your window, I no dey jisoro

Pam Pam Pam
Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by micwills007: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeew! Op may sense fall on u. What's their to talk about.
Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
ahbeg who get bb charger make hin borrow me
Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
elameenbee:
Chinedu Ikedieze also known as Aki recently posted a picture on Instagram looking handsome and young.

Is that window for a basement?

Seems low
Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by Heloct(f): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigerians love talking sha... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by Ezkid(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
elameenbee:

Read more here. www.freelandsay.com
ayam looking for the photographer
Re: The Picture Of Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) That Got Many People Talking. by Kobicove(m): 2:33am On Oct 26, 2017
This must be an old pic...the guy is fatter now

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Report That He Didn't Buy A Private Jet / Regina Daniels Speaks On Getting Married To 59yr Old Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Rachel Mwanza On The Red Carpet At The 85th Academy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.