Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) (37344 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by GibsonB(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Nollywood Jim Iyke has in a recent interview with Broadway TV has revealed how he fell deeply inlove with Rita Dominic, But that he broke up with her because she's not the kind of woman that wants to grow in life, And according to him he hasn't called her in the last 2years..

The father of one said they both met when he was just beginning to hug the limelight and that they were very deep with each other during the period.

He said;
“I was just beginning to embrace fame when we both met and dated for a while and during the period I discovered she is not the type of girl that will wait for growth. We were very deep with each other at the time and we are still friends till this moment.
“We don’t speak on a constant basis at the moment anyway and you’ll be shocked that I haven’t called her in the last two years. But when we meet, we are cordial, we are respectful, and there’s always the oozing of the intimacy we shared in the past each time we meet.”

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/she-doesnt-want-to-grow-jim-iyke.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tu4LfV8A_I

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by TheHistorian(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2017
I ran out of fuçks few minutes ago.

16 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Like say after banging her, front, back, left, right, up, down and center, you left anything to marry...

42 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by me69: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2017
He thinks he dey inside movie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by Promxy94(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2017
THANKGOD
Another major divorce case averted!!!.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2017
How E take concern Us na

15 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by XXLDICK(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Rita is too materialistic.

The worth of her wears can start a good company

30 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by quadree: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Ya Problem!
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Must you tell the whole world about flaws in the woman you dated.
With your violent and egotistic character, we already know very well why you'll be single till 50

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by cashlurd(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2017
You could have beaten the hell out of her. She made a wise choice not marrying you. By now, all her face coulda been red and another domestic violence story would be trending.

58 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by UbanmeUdie: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
shocked

And why are you making this public Jim?

Certainly not necessary!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by yomalex(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
But wait is it that Rita Dominic has died abi which kind talk be this

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by michaelisaiah: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
He no sabi know what's wrong with him

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by blackboy2star(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Please no Vex!!!

Let's assume you stole 50 billion naira, as a suspect you were sentence to jail for 10 years... you have spent 9 years and 11 months in jail... Your dearest mum now found where you hid the money and returned it back to the authorities saying TAKE YOUR MONEY RELEASE MY CHILD...

WHAT WILL YOU DO?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
he should have said that publicly
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by gabi98(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Wetin concern us, if u marry or u no marry na ur palava b dat
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by Strongbest(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, but why is this guy trending lately?

Is he upto something new we don't know yet?

This seems to be new way of getting public attention to something new coming soon.

Somethings are to be kept personal....no one needs to know this.

One reason why you have to be careful with the kind of person you calll a friend or get into relationship with.

sad

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by Amberon11: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is wrong with you op?
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by CyberGypsyy(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2017
UDOKABESTLUV:
How E take concern Us na
I tire

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by romeorailss: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2017
angry5
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by Mrnakeina(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Why is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Once I saw the op's name... I braced up, like the Starks in GOT because GBAGUAN is here

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by superpauL(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2017
I didn't read the post but I strongly believe the landlord is at fault at least he should have tried suicide or better still consult a good native doctor.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by bunmioguns(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2017
I waz ere
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by 9japrof(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Must we be in the know that you bleeped her

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by slimfairboy(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Una matter, na for una head.

I hate it when u tell someone to "come and eat na", and the next thing, u see them coming to eat for real, they can't even say thank u! sad

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by abiolag(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2017
miano:
This guy no get brain ni
I tell u
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by limitless777(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:
I ran out of fuçks few minutes ago.

SAME here Bros just that my fůųçķž got lost over two and half decades ago.
Re: Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) by maamisco(f): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2017
hmmm attention seeker undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party / “why I Don’t Wear Bum Shorts” – Dakore Egbuson Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.