Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria (1958 Views)

How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / The Best Way To Answer The Question: “tell Me About Yourself” / Can Someone Tell Me About The Neco Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by tizzyeye: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
i need someone to tell me more cos of the msges i have received from them.please has anybody ever gotten a job thru them?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by busybody20: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
They are SCAM!!! They will tell you to pay money to write a test with them. Avoid them

Read the following for more information:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401598.0.html
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by switch360(f): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
busybody20:

They are SCAM!!! They will tell you to pay money to write a test with them. Avoid them

Read the following for more information:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401598.0.html

Never had any encounter with Super tube. but the topic above is interesting
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by nairaAdmin(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2010
I have heard about this same name once before but not too sure about them
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by sheriffman(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2010
I have also been redirected to their site after clicking on some job vacancies and was asked to fill a registration page which I admit I was reluctant to do so I just left the page.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by busybody20: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
I got this from Sirmustyla on another forum sharing his experience on how he was duped by Supertube

It started with a job vacancy about a commercial bank in Nigeria with branches all over the country’s where to be sent to the bank's hr department, on posting my cv,I was directed to go true their employment consultant, that is supertube. First i was to upload my cv after a short time, a mail was sent to my box about some employers contacting me on supertube. It was then i went to pay money into an account in Gtbank to be able to access the message. Since then I have been having series of online test for different multinationals on supertube with no invitation and now I have been asked to go pay another 15k to have a gold membership. I am just taking my time to narrate this so that people can know that the guy is a dupe and everybody should watch out
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by XOZ: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
THEY ARE THIEEFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!, EFFC SHOULD BE CALLED TO INVESTIGATE THIS.THEY WOULD ASK U TO PAY SOME AMT OF MONEY IN THIS ACCOUNT
KEVID ENTERPRISE
GTB BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 422455481211O
I WONDER THE VISITATION THE ACCOUNT OFFICER CONDUCTED.HE OR SHE SHUD BE CALLED TO BOOK.
GTB, ARE WE ENCOURAING FRAUD?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by Onumacious: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
if it has been established that they are fraudstars then report to the police, with the account details the bank

should be able to produce their customer that's the essence of know your customer (KYC) if the account officer

didn't do that at the outset then the account in question should be placed on lien or PND status (this means that

the customer can not withdraw money from the account not even with ATM card) and a memo linked to the account

instructing the arrest of anybody that shows up as the owner of the account; it's as simple as that.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by 9jaman007: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yes they are a SCAM. I asked that same question here a couple of months back. Thank God for nairalanders who saved me from falling victim to thier ploy. You have probably received tens of mails from them, no real employer will be so anxious to invite for a test. 'Abi ur degree dey different?' lol! God forgive them though.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me About Supertube Nigeria by PRINCEA31(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2010
They are fake grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Federal Goverment Recuitment Form / Who Else Got This Msg From GLO / Urgent Need For Direction To Tastee Fried Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.