Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Going Into Automobile Accessories Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Going Into Automobile Accessories Business (1032 Views)

Starting A Car Accessories Business (what To Know) / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) / 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going Into Automobile Accessories Business by somehow: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning gurus,

I salute everyone here, I'm new to the auto sector and I believe we have gurus here.

I need help with ideas and advise on what the topic of this thread is all about.

I have access to a market where I can get vehicle accessories at very cheap prices but I need to be sure these prices are truly cheap when it comes to the Nigerian market.

Be aware that all accessories are genuine and from sources.

Please can someone help with brands and models that sells well in Lagos?

From sparkplugs to bots, floodlights, mirrors etc

If possible with price ranges if you have any.

I am loyal and willing to learn.

Also would like to know if the market is viable profit wise.

Thank you.
Re: Going Into Automobile Accessories Business by somehow: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Not even one reply?

(1) (Reply)

Gut ur original auto mobile spare parts / Sweet Deals / Dhgghg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.