Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? (753 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Be honest with your answers.
If you lie, mango tree must fall on you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by redgem(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2017
I can't....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2017
redgem:
I can't....
Why?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by MaryBenn(f): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Never
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by sinaj(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by sinaj(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Him to serious gaaaan!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2017
No... He takes things too serious but he's nice. He spends for me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2017
I will over and over again. I too love ma papa.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lolz
I go report to ya fada.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
U and ego na 5 and 6.
U too like money
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2017
MaryBenn:
Never
Babe, you dey vex o. Wetin happen? Abeg easy o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2017
airmirthd1:
I will over and over again. I too love ma papa.
Daddy's girl
Ur papa no dey flog U abi?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Lolz I go report to ya fada.
Lol.. Please don't report me o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by sexymoma(f): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil.... Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexymoma:
God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil God Forbid evil.... Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun MajeOlorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje Olorun Maje
Diz one juz weak me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol.. Please don't report me o.
Oya bribe me with pepsi and festo
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Daddy's girl Ur papa no dey flog U abi?
No but he cautions me with words of the mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: When You're The Only Man In The Family / I Want To Give A Baby On The Way Up For Adoption / Family Portrait Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.