Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,710 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (27895 Views)

Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) / UNIUYO: Federal Government To Inaugurate 1000-bed Hostel (Photos) / Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
What was Oluwo of Iwo doing when this transpired.
Sleeping with his white Queen
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by Davifeghe(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2017
Private universities self, anyway I like private universities pass meanwhile they'll expelled students still calls them back. grin
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by wildchild02: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Na wa ooo

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by Ifeadeniyi(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Promote your music, mixtapes, comedy Videos on chai9ja.com.ng
WhatsApp-: +2348065591855
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by DRscience(f): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Oblongata:
Things done change sha

When olagbemiro decided to be admitting kids i knew the school was heading for disaster

Proudly 03 set

The last mature set
common Ojo is new VC 10set
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
SDC lo sure ju. Na for only UI one small pikin go dey yab u but u can't do nada�

chloride6:
Lucky you.

Through out my time in UI, I never heard of anyone fighting.

Because the law was clear, anyone who did so was going home.

Nobody will beg for you sef.
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by Oblongata: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2017
DRscience:
common Ojo is new VC 10set
olagbemiro initiated admission of kids that na y you go dey see stupid things dey happen for dia now, riots, fight etc during my time all of us just wan do graduate, shey you Wey strike done kill for secular university na him go dey fight or riot
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2017
kennygee:
In University of Abuja, you will get expelled for fighting in the school premises, there is no arguing that. Take ur fight off campus, maybe Kutunku or Phase 3, don't even try it in BOB H, School security go still come carry una.
UniAbuja dat students wld not see their 1st semester results wen they have written their 2nd semester exams, and dah one a university? A sch dah every one of its students regret attending, is dah one a university? A sch wr examination scripts are marked by its lecturer's boys who then exploit female students with their bent and short joysticks, is dah one a university? A sch where it's Muslim lecturers take it on themselves to to sexually desecrate it's Christian female students and spare it's Muslim female students, is dah one not Shekau Academy? Any babe wey graduate from UniAbuja, na so I dey look am, because I just know.
mtteeeewwwwwwww

Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by slurity1: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Bowen university. never heard of tbat
you surely not a Nigerian or uninformed one
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by drake2(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2017
chloride6:
Lucky you.

Greatest!.
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
I tried that school for admission, they reject you, even if a single alphabet in your name seems Islamic. Muslims are never allowed near even the school gate.students are never allowed to mix with Muslims outside the school premises. ask peoples who live in iwo or outside it
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

UniAbuja dat students wld not see their 1st semester results wen they have written their 2nd semester exams, and dah one a university? A sch dah every one of its students regret attending, is dah one a university? A sch wr examination scripts are marked by its lecturer's boys who then exploit female students with their bent and short joysticks, is dah one a university? A sch where it's Muslim lecturers take it on themselves to to sexually desecrate it's Christian female students and spare it's Muslim female students, is dah one not Shekau Academy? Any babe wey graduate from UniAbuja, na so I dey look am, because I just know.
mtteeeewwwwwwww

If you have just five million naira and can back ur claim that I slept with any lecturer in my school days. I will oblige you and take ur money.

If you can't, then shut up and stop stereotyping.
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by JustCryptos: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2017
chloride6:
Lucky you.
People fought. Guys don't just announce their fracas. Which hall were you in?
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
What was Oluwo of Iwo doing when this transpired.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Too bad, after the hustling of getting a space in the hostel, for one to be thrown out like that it's not too good, why should they even indulge in fighting since they know is wrong to fight, they should have settled the matter amicably.
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2017
see freedom wey dem don give dose girls. dem girls gon spend their night lyk dz

Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
U
kennygee:

If you have just five million naira and can back ur claim that I slept with any lecturer in my school days. I will oblige you and take ur money.

Typical of UniAbuja ppl: they don't understand anything undecided, even simple grammar.
Re: Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
kennygee:

Typical of UniAbuja ppl: they don't understand anything. Even simple grammar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Lawrence Amaechi: We May Join ASUU Strike To End Youth Hopelessness’ / Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.