Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash (27867 Views)

Prof. Viola Onwuliri Is New Minister Of State, Education. / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Tribute To Prof. C.o.e Onwuliri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by Lexo22(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2012
Prof. Onwuliri R.I.P. The Immediate Passed FUTO V.C.

Prof. Onwuliri Celestine the immedate passed Vice chancellor of federal university of technology Owerri is dead as he was one of the numerous victims of ill-fated Dana plane crash today in Lagos. My unreserved Codolence goes to his family, FUTO community and Nigerian Education system. May his gentle soul rest in peace Amen.Prof. Onwuliri Celestine the immedate passed Vice chancellor of federal university of technology Owerri is dead as he was one of the numerous victims of ill-fated Dana plane crash today in Lagos. My unreserved Codolence goes to his family, FUTO community and Nigerian Education system. May his gentle soul rest in peace Amen.Prof. Onwuliri Celestine the immedate passed Vice chancellor of federal university of technology Owerri is dead as he was one of the numerous victims of ill-fated Dana plane crash today in Lagos. My unreserved Codolence goes to his family, FUTO community and Nigerian Education system. May his gentle soul rest in peace Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by onila(f): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2012
cry cry
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by VellyG(m): 12:36am On Jun 04, 2012
we lost a rare gem.You will ever remain in he hearts of FUTO COMMUNITY. Adieu prof.
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by dulaman: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2012
. . . .and i wept!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by Sanguine77(m): 12:41am On Jun 04, 2012
His wife prof. Viola Onwuliri is the minister of state for Foreign affairs. Indeed an administrator, educationist and a humble family man has gone. My heart goes out to Mbaise, Imo state and the entire country on his death and the death of all who died in the Dana plane crash. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by aljharem(m): 12:43am On Jun 04, 2012
this Dana flight claimed too much lives cry cry cry cry cry cry

God have mercy on us, Rahimullah cry cry cry
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by Sanguine77(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2012
I personally believe some conspiracy took place in this crash. Maybe some people (by idk) were wanted dead and then others have to die too to make it real. (Just tinkn doh)

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by kaykaodili: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2012
My former VC angry may his soul rest in peace
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by tpia5: 12:51am On Jun 04, 2012
so, is gej going to change the name of the university soon?

undecided undecided

God punish satan.
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by silibaba: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2012
RIP cry
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by PhysicsQED(m): 12:57am On Jun 04, 2012
RIP
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by freecocoa(f): 1:07am On Jun 04, 2012
Choi so its true after all.

Ah! i like him better than Asiabaka,he was kinder. *crying*

1 Like

Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by PeterKbaba: 1:22am On Jun 04, 2012
Can you imagine Aljerzira laughing at us on the news, showing over 10 plane crashes and boko haram cases we have had few years ago.. potraying us that nothing works in nigeria. This unholy married is only favoring PDP...

I wonder why each state cant be an independent state ( country ) under a Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by Murphy7h4: 1:22am On Jun 04, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Thanks for sharing.
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by chines4(m): 1:23am On Jun 04, 2012
I big loss to FUTO and to Nigeria RIP
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by Roland17(m): 1:32am On Jun 04, 2012
I had the rare privilege of meeting and sharing a conversation with Prof. Onwuliri.. he was indeed very rare..Rest in peace.
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by secnelly: 2:15am On Jun 04, 2012
RIP Prof.... FUTO and University of Nigeria will miss U

1 Like

Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by MissEZ(f): 3:08am On Jun 04, 2012
Mitofag, except you know Onwunliri personally and engaged in corrupt practices with him, i suggest you stop speaking ill of the dead. I grew up with this man's kids in unijos and they seemed to be decent people and never hurt anybody. This is a sad day indeed for Nigeria, losing 150 people including whole families. May they all rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by oguguamlov: 3:09am On Jun 04, 2012
So shocked to see this,department of zoology unijos has lost a great hero.RIP SIR
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by firstgirl: 3:18am On Jun 04, 2012
But his name isnt in the manifest.
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by Chukseric(m): 3:20am On Jun 04, 2012
OMG!so ds is true,thot it is a remour.adieu prof.we ve lost a rare gem.cryn
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by DrugDoc: 4:46am On Jun 04, 2012
Well, what can I say? This man and his wife stood by while Ohakim murdered and rigged elections with impunity in Imo State. Mrs Onwuliri was Ohakim's running mate. The Catholic Church didn't see it fit to expel him and his wife from the church. Maurice Iwu is another pillar of the Church in Imo State. Yes, the Onwuliri's were silent accomplices to Ohakim's rigging and the people maimed and murdered to achieve it. The muslims won't touch IBB, Abacha or Al Mustafa. These foreign slave religions are killing us.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by chijokz(m): 5:19am On Jun 04, 2012
May his soul RIP..
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by chichi414: 5:24am On Jun 04, 2012
RIP
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by igbojicollins: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2012
cryBig condolence to Futo N Unn.I watched d man speak d last time he visited his Alma mater....RIP prof
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2012
And the man died.....may his soul and that of others rest in perfect peace.
Re: Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash by waja(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2012
Who knows tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Students Drown In Malaysia (Photos) / Lawrence Amaechi: We May Join ASUU Strike To End Youth Hopelessness’ / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.