Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital (1462 Views)

Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online / Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed / Microsoft Has Run Out Of Windows Phone Stock (2) (3) (4)

Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital by yorlq94: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bet4me has run with investors money oh,they are now offline even there number is switched off
Re: Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital by Gentlevin: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Take heart bro.....so u mean your 100k is gone?...... I too have lost alot...I mean a lot online and that is why I resolved not to use money for biz online again.....instead I will try to make money online with zero investment.....people are doing it and I will.

Re: Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital by yorlq94: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
My own money is not the problem but the referral invested 25k so i don't know how i will tell my referral
Re: Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
#1 rule about betting is NEVER BET WHAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING/ABLE TO LOSE

so just take it as a loss, and basta!
Re: Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital by princeonlinebiz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
yorlq94:
Bet4me has run with investors money oh,they are now offline even there number is switched off
All of you people that are conversing.
Have u tried to access their website recently??
Abeg do that first jare.
Re: Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital by babatee1985(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bet4me is a ponzi scheme, they are just lying to u people that they are using your money to bet for you. If they are truly using your money to bet for you, then why are they not paying again in as much as bet9ja and the likes are still functioning? Another mmm in disguise. NB- flee from any website that the address ends with dot.club

5800 Tons Of Badge Vessle Available For Scrapping / Profitable Bussiness/investment Sugestion With 6milion Naira / .

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7