Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). (1414 Views)

How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Part 2 Of 20 / How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
In case you have being wanting to learn how you can convert your ideas, skills and talents into eBooks,
videos and other digital product format. Then keep your wallet because I am about to show you
the Zero-Cost way of doing it...

Also, you will learn

"How You Can Be Making N200,000 Monthly Creating
Digital Products That Sell Itself"
(Info-Product Blueprint)

Research had showed that the rate of cash generated online is directly proportional to product created
or service rendered.

So, for you to make money online you must have a product to sell or service to render...

A lot of professionals like:

* Medical practitionals,
* Lawyers,
* Engineers,
* Chefs,
* Nutritionist,
* Instrumentalist,
* Marriage councellors,
* Plus many others.

Are now documenting their expertise in eBooks, audios, videos and other digital format and making a killing out of it.

Of recent I came across a video on how an eBook sold for N2,500 generated N1.5M sale from just two African countries...

The eBook explained the life story of a young lady that after graduation, she got a good job but for severe years she
counld't tame any man down.

All the guys were just coming and going, She couldn't get to tight her Mr Right down, until she had an encounter
with a Man of God that lead her to praying some special kind of prayers and doing some special kind of things.

After the prayers, good suitors started noticing her to the extend that she even find it difficult to choose.

In her eBook, she exposed the seven special prayer points, how to said the prayer and when to say the prayers.

Also, she discussed the right ways of making your dream man to notice you.

And many more...

A lot of ladies ordered for the eBook and they made N1.5M in sales.

You can check the fanpage on Facebook by search "Single to Married".

If truely you want to make money online then you must be ready to do both or any of the two things listed below:

1- Sell Products or/and
2- Sell Services.

As there is no such thing as NOTHING for SOMETHING in the real life, same happens in online world...

Many a times, folks asked me

Kay,how can I make money online?

My sincere and simple answer is this...

It depends...

Frankly speaking, it depends on what you know and how to package what you know for profit.

Basically, there are two ways to make money online and they are:

1- Product Sales and
2- Service Sales.

So it is either you are selling a product or products that are in great demand or you have a special and unique skill(s)
or service to render.

CASH does not exchange hand expect PRODUCT or SERVICE is involved.

In these thread on

"How To Make Money Online Creating
And Selling Your Own
Digital Products"

I will be sharing with you on how you can create your own digital products that you can sell online and keep the whole profit.

Among all the digital formats that are sell-able online, PDF and VIDEO are the most profitable.

I will be teaching you how to create both the PDF (Portable Digital Format) and VIDEOs the easy way.

Many of the so called internet gurus, will not share these with you. Because they always want to sell FISHES to you
but don't want to TEACH you the FISHING STYLE.

I am not one of them because I believe, you will know GOOD LEADER by the quality of his/her FOLLOWERS...

In my next post, which will be two (2) days from today. I will expose how you can create your own digital products
and profit from it...

Sincerely yours, a lot of people have sell-able ideas and talent which they share with people for FREE. Assuming they
know how to package the talent, they would be making huge amount of money from it...

The CEO of Facebook (Mark Zuckerbrug), bought WhatsApp at the rate of 19 Billion Dollars from Brian and Jan.
These guys monetized their skill(App designer).

Assumming you can create an eBook or video on how to play Piano, Guitar, Drums or talking drums.

On how to troubleshoot and repair tiger generators.

Do you know how many people are longing to learn that skill even from the comfort of their homes?

No matter your profession, trade or skill...

I believe there's absolutely something you have that people out there would want to learn from you.

And the only way to teach them and make money is by creating your own product in your own unique way for them.

ORIGINALITY IS THE KEY WORD...

Your audiences will flow more and better with you if you are not copying someone else.

In my next post, I will grant you access to one of my best selling eBook for FREE.

In these eBook, you will learn everything abook creating your own info-product in Portable Document Format (PDF).

Base on these, I implore you to follow this thread so as to get a notice when I update the thread with the next post.

Thank you for your time....

Yours,
Kayode.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please do not drop your email address here... It's just for your own personal safety reason.

Just follow the thread, you will be notify when I put up a new post.

Thanks for your interest.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by mentro: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'm really interested in learning sir
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
mentro:
I'm really interested in learning sir

Alright, Mentro.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Watch Out

Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
In my previous post, I talked about two ways by which one can make money in real like and that same goes for online business.

It is either you are selling products or you are rendering services to people that are in serious need of it.

The amount of money you make depends on your selling price and the rate of sales.

Like I promised in the previous post, that I will be showing you how to create your own digital products in PDF

Listed below are the topics, I covered in my eBook:

1- Product Research,
2- eBook Cover Creation (2D and 3D,
3- Table Of Contents (Bookmarking),
4- Content Interlink (Hyperlinking),
5- Inserting Images,
6- Proof Reading,
7- Conversion To PDF (Offline and Online),
8- Plus much more...

Also, below are the minimum required tools and softwares:

1- Computer (Desktop/Laptop),
2- Microsoft Office (atleast 2010 version)and
3- Internet Connection.

Except you are reading this post from a mobile device, then you are likely to meet the three or two from the three requirements.

For better understanding of each of the topics, I have used more images to explain how I did everything in a simple and straight forward manner.

Because it is against the rules of Nairaland Forum, to post links that will take traffic away from the website. I have created an autoresponder with links to the eBook,

"How To Make N200,000 Monthly Writing eBooks".

To get it, just send an email to pobsystem@gmail.com
containing the followings

Subject: 200k free ebook
Name: Your first name
Email Address: Your email address (Where I will send the eBook).

I already created an autoresponder for the above email address, immediately you send a message to the email address it will automatically respond by sending you an email from me that contains the link to the eBook.

So what are you waiting for?

Do that fast before I deactivate the autoresponder because I only want to give it out to limited number of people and it should be people that really need it.

Only 100 people will benefit from this and the link will only be active for a week. So which ever comes first, either the 100 people or expire date.

So, I implore you to act fast, act now...

Aside the eBook I promised, I have also created some videos which I will be giving you access to for FREE.

This videos will also assist you to understand faster and better, on all that was discussed in the eBook.

I bet you won't want to miss this videos, so act fast while you can...

Till you read from me again, do good stuffs.

To your success,
Kayode.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
The eBook has a price tag of N2,500 but its all your for FREE TODAY!!!

Simply send a mail to pobsystem@gmail.com with:

Subject: 200k free eBook
Body: First name and email address.

Get your copy now...
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by mentro: 12:41am On Oct 30, 2017
I've sent it. I'm expecting the eBook soon sir. God bless...
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
mentro:
I've sent it. I'm expecting the eBook soon sir. God bless...

Hope you have gotten it?
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Your N150,000 Cheque Is Ready

When I was still new in online business system, I once had a deal with one of my mentors. Though, we are of same age group but he is far wealthier than me. He has many investment here and there, all built from his online business.

What Was The Deal?

I needed #150,000 to quickly pay for my accommodation then (Now I leave in my own house... Big Boy…lol). So, I told him my problem and the challenges I was having with my online business.

He volunteered to give me the money but in return, I will do an assignment an submit in 7 days. I agreed to do the simple assignment so he can give me the #150K.

So the terms for the deal was to complete the simple assignment in 7 days then gets the #150K the next 7 days. 

What Was The Assignment?

1- Submit a 30pages write-up on the title 

"How To Create An Animated Website Banner",

with graphical illustrations and stating the followings:

1- Your software,
2- Other softwares (Free or Premium)
3- Disadvantages of other software in use.
4- Advantage of your software
5- Advantage of your method over other methods
6- Benefits of your software and method.  

Why Is It Simple A Assignment?

He knew I love graphics designs and that I derive pleasures from doing it. He also knew my problem wasn't product creation but Targeted Traffic and Conversion system which many internet marketers are still struggling with till date.

The question was very simple for me because there is hardly a week that I don't get to design either a logo or banner. So writing how I do it isn't a problem for me.

Most importantly, creating an eBook isn't a problem too...

The Main Trick!

I submitted the write-up, three days before the end of the 7th day. He collected it and said thank you. And you can come for the N150,000 in 7 days from today.

I thought I didn't hear him clearly but when he repeated the same words, I realized it was same words that I heard.

He read the write-up, corrected some mistakes and errors then he created a sale's page and sent a sale's letter with link to the sale's page to his list of over 50,000 subscribers asking for just #1,000 from just 150 people.

Lo And Behold 

On Monday of the new week which was just 2 days before the end of the 7 day I was supposed to meet him for the N150,000. 

I received a call from him, asking me to come and pickup my cheque of N150,000. As usual, I asked him to repeat what he just said because the network was bad so I couldn't hear him clearly.

The repeated version was same as the first version...

So,

How To Get Your Own First N150,000 Cheque

Is the skill that, I have embeded in my FREE EBOOK on

HOW TO MAKE N200,000 MONTHLY, WRITING EBOOKS

To get the eBook, follow the steps below:

1- Send an email to pobsystem@gmail.com
2- Subject: 200K free eBook
3- Body: Your first name and email address.

And that's all, the eBook is all yours.

But I only have the intention of giving it for FREE to the first 100 people and it only remain just few people to go.

So act fast to benefit from this FREE GIFT.

To your success,
Kayode.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by mentro: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
kaylikedat:

Hope you have gotten it?
Yes sir. But I haven't read it, my phone had issues, so I just collected this night...
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by mentro: 2:37am On Nov 01, 2017
I just read the book now. Nice book.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 4:05am On Nov 01, 2017
mentro:
I just read the book now. Nice book.

Thanks for the comment...

You can now convert your ideas to eBooks and profit from it.

All the best.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by mentro: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2017
kaylikedat:

Thanks for the comment...
You can now convert your ideas to eBooks and profit from it.
All the best.
Na how to properly market am be the thing now
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
mentro:

Na how to properly market am be the thing now

@ Mentro,

The part 2 of the eBook, explains the followings:

1- How you can market your eBooks with a website
2- How you can market your eBook effectively without a website.
3- How you can monetize your free eBooks,
4- The ICEBERG METHOD that will make people beg you to sell to them,
5- The forward and backward selling methods
6- Plus much more...

All these are extensively discussed in the Part 2 of the eBook

"How To Make N200,000 Monthly, Writing eBooks - Part 2"

I already introduced the Part-2 eBook towards the end of the part-1.

Since I already have your contact email, I will send you an update as regard

"How To Make N200,000 Monthly, Writing eBooks - Part 2".

Regards,
Kayode.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is just to inform you that I will be deactivating the link to the free
eBook on

"How To Make N200,000 Monthly, Writing eBooks"

Where I discussed the styles and steps to creating an eBook.

Because, I strongly believe that you need to be able to document your ideas
down before you learn how to monetize it.

But it is only those that have the Part-1 that I will grant access to the Part-2, where I discussed
the followings:

6- Plus much more...

You can still get the Part-1, by just following the 3 simple steps below

To your success,
Kayode
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by mentro: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
kaylikedat:

@ Mentro,
The part 2 of the eBook, explains the followings:
1- How you can market your eBooks with a website 2- How you can market your eBook effectively without a website. 3- How you can monetize your free eBooks, 4- The ICEBERG METHOD that will make people beg you to sell to them, 5- The forward and backward selling methods 6- Plus much more...
All these are extensively discussed in the Part 2 of the eBook
"How To Make N200,000 Monthly, Writing eBooks - Part 2"
I already introduced the Part-2 eBook towards the end of the part-1.
Since I already have your contact email, I will send you an update as regard
"How To Make N200,000 Monthly, Writing eBooks - Part 2".
Regards, Kayode.
I'd be expecting it
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by mentro: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
kaylikedat:
This is just to inform you that I will be deactivating the link to the free
eBook on

"How To Make N200,000 Monthly, Writing eBooks"

Where I discussed the styles and steps to creating an eBook.

Because, I strongly believe that you need to be able to document your ideas
down before you learn how to monetize it.

But it is only those that have the Part-1 that I will grant access to the Part-2, where I discussed
the followings:

6- Plus much more...

You can still get the Part-1, by just following the 3 simple steps below

To your success,
Kayode

I'm still expecting it or can you drop your number?
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by youngklem: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Every true and Genuine internet marketer knows to make money online requires that;
1. You build or have a list of targeted and loyal subscribers (People who are interested in what you sell) and have given you permission to send them offers, or educate them first about your product/service.
However, this process of list building can be very tedious, time taking and expensive. And when you are done, you will be happy you did because it becomes an asset for you, generating cash on demand.
Unfortunately, the newbies, and amateurs don't know this. That is why they run after every shinning object. Every money making opportunity they see online without a focus.
And that's the reason they keep falling victims and keep loosing money.
SOLUTION:
1.Be a authority in a specific targeted niche.
2.Narrow down to the smallest group in that niche if possible.
3.Have a product of your own you sell or someone's else product you sell to get commission.
But sell only to people who want it.
HEY! I have goodness for you reading this.
A. Pick any niche of your choice.
B. Tell me your interest area or the interest group your product/service is a solution to and
I Will get you a contact list of your targeted customers (name, email and phone and gender).
Only people who have interest in what you're selling. Who snuff the internet day and night seriously looking for product or service in your niche area, or interest group.
All these I will do for the first 10 persons to contact me now on WhatsApp 07032338544.

Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
I have come to discover that here on Nairaland, some so-called internet gurus
tend to watch threading post and look for an avenue to hi-jack it.

If they know much as they claimed to, then starting their own topic and nurturing their
own audience shouldn't be hard.

Showing proofs that you're actually practicing what you preach will make people believe
and trust you.

You can have a list of 100,000 people, if they don't trust you, you will only be struggling.

I will like to make to make it clear that I am in no way associated with "Youngklem",
any dealings you have with "Youngklem" is at your own risk.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
mentro:

I'm still expecting it or can you drop your number?

@Mentro,

If you have read the eBook, you would have seen contact number
in it.
Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by kaylikedat: 5:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Hello,

Few days ago, I activated the link to download my eBook that is worth N2,500 for FREE...

"How To Make N200,000 Monthly, Writing Ebooks"

I gave it out at ZERO cost, though a lot of people had taken advantage of if while some haven't.

Well, I am writing to inform you that I will be deactivating the download link by 8pm on Saturday.

Yes, tomorrow...

After which the price will go back to N2,500, so if you will like to download the eBook for FREE, you need to follow the 3 simple steps below:

1- To :- Send an email to pobsystem@gmail.com,
2- Subject :- 200K Free eBook and
3- Body :- Your first name.

And that is all...

I already created an autoresponder for the above email address, immediately you send a message to the email address it will automatically respond by sending you an email from me that contains the link to the eBook.

So what are you waiting for?

The same strategies that I share in this eBook was what a friend used to writing his book titled

"The Tricks To Build A Magnetic Memory"

I am 100% sure that you have got a skill, talent or a solution to a particular problem which a lot of people want answers to.

It could be solution for stretch marks.

It could be solution to premature ejaculation.

It could be solution to pot belly.

It could be a weight loss recipe.

It could be recipes for Africa soup.

Plus many more...

With the strategies in my eBook, you will be able to write your book or eBooks and of course make money from it.

The download link will be going down by 8pm tomorrow.

Act fast when you can...

All the best,
Kayode.

Re: How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). by Jaxx123: 3:07pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registration / Who Can Supply Electrical Materials / Datalife Will Be Listed On Etherdelta Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.