Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 (348 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits A New 17-year High Of 20.77% In September 2022 / How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Part 2 Of 20 / How To Make Money Online Creating And Selling Your Own Info-product (easy Way). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
How to create and sell your own information Product (eBook) for profit - Day 1 of 20

One of the ways to make money online in 2019 as well as to build influence is to create your own information product and sell it for profit and influence.

Let’s do the math. If you have an information product that cost N5000 and you strategically sell 100 copies of it. That’s whopping 500k at the comfort of your bed.

Information marketing is the business of packaging an information or an exceptional knowledge of yours in an eBook, video, webinar etc. and sell it to those who hungrily need it.

In this series, I am going to show you how to find a product idea and then create it for sales. More precisely, we will focus only on eBooks.

This is because eBook is easier to create when compared to other formats. Also, people buy eBooks more as they can easily go through it without burning much data.

Writing and publishing a book in today's digital world is as easy as ABC.

And the good thing about this is that you stand to gain a lot.

Having a published eBook can bring you the following.

Money: It's no news that people make up to millions these days by just selling an eBook.
Confidence: You and others can confidently call you an author.

A book helps you to establish your expertise and authority. Let's say you know much about relationship. Once, you write a book, it positions you as an expert and authority in that field. You are not just like the average relationship talker who has nothing to show for his or her expertise.

An eBook can help you grow your business. It could even be a marketing strategy for lead generation.

Your network and connection increase.
Gone are the days when one needed to go through hitches to have a book published in the traditional way. But, today, you can even publish a book with just your smartphone.

However in plying this route, there are some problems you need to contend with. Nothing good comes on bed of roses you know.
These problems if not tackled, will tie you down for ages and you wouldn't write your book.

In America, about 81% who aspire to write a book never actually write any book all their life.
That's why these problems need to tackled, so, you wouldn't end up being like them

You and I know it's not easy to write a book. But, I must tell you it will be as simple as ABC if you follow these series squarely.

People don't buy books? But, they actually do. I will show you how to make them buy.

At times, no resources? This is the least of excuses. Fly with me in this series and I will show you how to write and publish your eBook without spending a dime.

We are in a busy world where we hardly have time for ourselves not to talk of writing a book. But, in this series, you will see how to beat time and achieve your book goal.

It might even be that you are not a good writer. That’s another flimsy excuse. Anybody that can speak can write. I will give you the techniques anybody can use to write his or book whether they are good in writing or not.

Let’s stop here for today. We will continue tomorrow. Do leave your questions and I promise to answer all.
Re: How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 by Birniwa(m): 2:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Space booked, I think this will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 by Dmanky(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kindly cr8 either a whatsapp or telegram page on this, so u cud add us to it. Thanks
Re: How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 by Rawshal(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
This will be nice
Re: How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 by Abatsam111(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Nice one sir
Re: How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 by nizzyong(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2019
following
Re: How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 by Rawshal(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2019
We are waiting oo..OP

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Houses And Tailors Agency / .... / Kilishi Distributors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.