Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) (45835 Views)

Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) / Mercy Eke Dazzles At Headies Awards 2019 / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by thoollz: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
B
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
congratulations bro..you deserve it
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by ebinyi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
see DEEPER LIFE.
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by MansaHenry(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oya touch one life with dis gift
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by slimshadyl(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
sushieater:
Is this not the same Niggga that said he used to make the Price of this car in One Month? Look at how happy he is that he now owns a Small Korean Car.

Abeg who get that Ostrich or Dog Meme wey dey give side eye?
u mean this and this?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by Bonjoro: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
sushieater:
Is this not the same Niggga that said he used to make the Price of this car in One Month? Look at how happy he is that he now owns a Small Korean Car.

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by itsandi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congrats
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by vertueptime: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Is the car chinko? We cant see d brand, abi na innason
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why your own teey before dem give u..Sign of rejection by Nigerian fans
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by plice01: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
since that time
na wa oh! the Next headies don almost reach sef
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by ElRapido: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
The delay no kuku reach the one Lautech students suffer
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by bewla(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
JEEZ!!! since how many months ago, was the show held? chai!!!! Nigeria and late things are like 5 and 6...Go to work late, go to school late, go to bed late...The only thing some naija guys like Airforce1 are fast about, is cumming quick during sex..
the 2017 edition will get Thiers in 2030 backward mentor s
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by Chanchit: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
sushieater:

There you go.

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
JEEZ!!! since how many months ago, was the show held? chai!!!! Nigeria and late things are like 5 and 6...Go to work late, go to school late, go to bed late...The only thing some naija guys like Airforce1 are fast about, is cumming quick during sex..

Boring.....Next?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
Why do you guys love taunting Airforce1, what has he done biko nu. The gods must be angry.
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by bigfrank26(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
The car na scrap self
grin
Lordygram:
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:

You deserve mob beating but just open door make I enter.. angry

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by Amberon11: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
I believe that was Lil Kesh
sushieater:

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
gbensuccess123:
YOU RE THE NEXT WINNER
pay after win? grin tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
slimshadyl:

u mean this and this?

grin

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
slimshadyl:
u mean this and this?
grin

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by 2shure: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
wtf
are we in 2016
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by ojudunkemi: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good day brothers and sisters.my name is Ojudun Kemi. Am based in Lagos. I graduated from Unilag with a 2.1 in chemistry. I also have an OND from Yabatech (science and lab tech) .i am about rounding up my postgraduate diploma from unilag by November. I worked with accion microfinance as a loan officer but the stress was too unbearable for me. I need a good place to work in other to exercise my knowledge.i am currently teaching and earn 12,000. I am about to get married next month but I need a good job to support my husband to be who is also just managing. God bless u as u link me up with a reputable company. My email is kemiojudun@gmail.com 08138368999. in case of any favour from that blessed man or woman that God will use. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
Since last year..just to cover shame and make people take 2017 hedies serious...hip TV made a very mistake for thinking tekno was never gonna blow..see the Young man doing well now
You guys dey forget say Mr Eazi has not been steady in Naija since the beginning of the year. It has been a busy year for him. It is not gonna be easy to get him to do all this paparazzi and photo shoot.
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Look at the guys yellow teeth.

Congrats tho.
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by okpaire(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Anything for 'Likes"
but d thing deserve d likes make I talk truth
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
At least he humbly accepted it.. Even with the lateness.. Some other Nigerian musicians won't even accept if it wasn't late (Tekno).. Abeg enjoy your car jare
Re: Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Haters will come and masturbate on this thread grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times / Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Celibacy / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.