Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha (795 Views)

I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by hydee123(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good afternoon,

I applied for a job and was invited for test, on getting there we were two that qualified for the 2nd stage.

We finished the 1st test, 2nd test while on the 3rd test I observed that this guy was cheating, yes, I caught him using Google .
I was shocked at first but I calm down so here is the deal if you were the one, will you tell the H. R/ Admin?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by Coffin4Sale: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mind ya Business.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by iyzeek(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I would report to the HR without delay. He is your competitor, this would have been different if it were a school exam.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by hydee123(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
iyzeek:
Yes, I would report to the HR without delay. He is your competitor, this would have been different if it were a school exam.
I thought as much, but I was like "let me mind my business jare"
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
hydee123

what makes you think there were no cameras or someone secretly watching. i know life is a race, but one mustn't dope (cheat) to come out tops. so keep your head up bro, dignity pays
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by hydee123(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
nelem:

what makes you think there were no cameras or someone secretly watching. i know life is a race, but one mustn't dope (cheat) to come out tops. so keep your head up bro, dignity pays

Thank you sir.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by meekah: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2017
PLS NAIRALANDER IS THEIR ANYTHING WRONG IN ASKING YOUR INTERVIEWER QUESTION IN AN INTERVIEW SECTION MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN ASK AT THE TAIL END OF THE INTERVIEW "DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FOR US".
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by iyzeek(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2017
meekah:
PLS NAIRALANDER IS THEIR ANYTHING WRONG IN ASKING YOUR INTERVIEWER QUESTION IN AN INTERVIEW SECTION MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN ASK AT THE TAIL END OF THE INTERVIEW "DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FOR US".

It would be wrong of you not to ask. Please, make sure you always have intelligent questions to ask.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by meekah: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
iyzeek:

It would be wrong of you not to ask. Please, make sure you always have intelligent questions to ask.
THANKS BROTHERLY
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes? Job Test Brouhaha by hydee123(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
iyzeek:

Like what?

(1) (Reply)

Donald Wokoma, Thank You For Stopping By The Npower Situation Room. / Urgent Vacancy For A Driver / Job Vacancies In Lagos At Garmspot Nigeria Limited (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.