Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) (5914 Views)

Murder At Oau Sub: Time For Unions To Adopt Modern &democratic Activism / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin As posted on OAU platform

3 Likes

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Assignment
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
What wickedness lol. I remember during my service year one Crescent Univ girl caught a rat that has been disturbing her life inside her bucket. She then poured the rat into a big nylon and then tied it and then rolled it and hit on the floor repeatedly.

But hey the Alumni of OAU should come together and do something about this their hall. They can raise funds to renovate this hall na. It looks quite bad.
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Greenbuoy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
N o n s e n s e

5 Likes

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by sbashir10(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
The rat was tired of life, so it committed suicide

1 Like

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by teresafaith: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Is that the originator of RATAK
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by micwills007: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Feels disheartening to see it met his Waterloo, but those pest called rat no nice at all, especially if dey urinate untop person cloth e smell pass 'iru'

3 Likes

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Statsocial:

But hey the Alumni of OAU should come together and do something about this their hall. They can raise funds to renovate this hall na. It looks quite bad.
You want to kill alumni be that. Don't you know AWO Hall is one of the largest (if not the largest) Hall of residence in Africa. That project will be too big for them to handle.

1 Like

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Tolexander: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
INTERMAN:
You want to kill alumni be that. Don't you know AWO Hall is one of the largest (if not the largest) Hall of residence in Africa. That project will be too big for them to handle.
How?

Where did you get this assertion from?

Largest hall of residence as how?

Between Awo Hall and Fajuyi Hall, which one has more rooms?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tolexander:
How?

How will you compare AWO with FAJ
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Tolexander: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
INTERMAN:
How will you compare AWO with FAJ
Answer my questions and don't ask a question with a question.

Moreover, Faj hall still seems to have more rooms than Awo Hall.
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
INTERMAN:

How many rooms does it have? No matter how big it is they can renovate it. I'm not saying they should put AC inside na. Just help repaint and some little carpentry, plumbing would do.
With what I'm seeing here the FG(Tetfund) should be building Hostels for them instead of Senate building.
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by daveP(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Village kinda hostel. eew!

1 Like

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
If someone can allow the infrastructure of our universities to decay this much then I begin to wonder how prisons in Nigeria would look like.

3 Likes

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greenbuoy:
E fit be sey hin pee on top the nigga final year project.. Ah ah ah ah ah #Emi'Ika
See as 'castle of great men' be like ship wey wreck for sea since 100yrs ago but wey dem no see move come shore. Buildings wey be sey na bats suppose dey live inside... Ogun la pa awon olori wa!!

You have an eye for details. That building indeed looks like a shipwreck.
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by BaEnki(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greenbuoy:
E fit be sey hin pee on top the nigga final year project.. Ah ah ah ah ah #Emi'Ika
See as 'castle of great men' be like ship wey wreck for sea since 100yrs ago but wey dem no see move come shore. Buildings wey be sey na bats suppose dey live inside... Ogun la pa awon olori wa!!

I tire for the halls bro, since I don enter this school, no week dey pass without illness, I never go academics this week, couldn't even leave my room self, its been from hostel to health center. living here is miserable.

1 Like

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by BaEnki(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Statsocial:

How many rooms does it have? No matter how big it is they can renovate it. I'm not saying they should put AC inside na. Just help repaint and some little carpentry, plumbing would do.
With what I'm seeing here the FG(Tetfund) should be building Hostels for them instead of Senate building.

Correct sir.
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by BaEnki(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Statsocial:
If someone can allow the infrastructure of our universities to decay this much then I begin to wonder how prisons in Nigeria would look like.

There aren't much difference though, Kuje is better than here.

2 Likes

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
BaEnki:

I tire for the halls bro, since I don enter this school, no week dey pass without illness, I never go academics this week, couldn't even leave my room self, its been from hostel to health center. living here is miserable.
I'm not surprised bro. I wouldn't be able to cope either. If you can afford it just go and live off campus jejely and save your self this public health hazard. Knowing public institutions they would have made things worse by crowding ppl inside.
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by lanaVello(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
INTERMAN:
@ bolded, are you joking?? angry if properly motivated, the alumni can annd would even build twice the AWO hall!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by INTERMAN: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
lanaVello:

@ bolded, are you joking?? angry if properly motivated, the alumni can annd would even build twice the AWO hall!!
lol e funny sir. Do you think it is only one block in AWO Hall? There are more than 7 large blocks there with annex blocks. The one at the back is just part of them.
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by ademasta(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tolexander:
How?

See this man ooo, at least you own argument is within the walls of OAU. You are right.

INTERMAN:

I just dey laugh... You are right by saying "one of the largest", but remove the assertion that OAU has the largest hall of residence. Where did you put Suleimon hall in Ahmadu Bello University?

1 Like

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Greenbuoy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
BaEnki:

As I'm typing this, I'm down with typhoid fever! And it's so sad that OYO is the case out here. When you visit the health center for a swollen-leg treatment, what you get is malaria medications.

The ONLY positive thing about this campus is the constant power supply... NOTHING ELSE!
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Adebowhales(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greenbuoy:
Another Alora guy sighted
Sea terms don dey your blood weyrey
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by emeralddayo(f): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greenbuoy:

As I'm typing this, I'm down with typhoid fever! And it's so sad that OYO is the case out here. When you visit the health center for a swollen-leg treatment, what you get is malaria medications.

The ONLY positive thing about this campus is the constant power supply... NOTHING ELSE!
yet you gladly filled jamb form and chose OAU....smh....it is not too late to leave now though.....apart from light you have forgotten good roads, security. To my knowledge zero cultism. What else can a university ask for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by youngsahito(m): 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
rat and student dey eat 4 d same plate 4 awo.give d rat sms
Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2017
INTERMAN:
lol e funny sir. Do you think it is only one block in AWO Hall? There are more than 7 large blocks there with annex blocks. The one at the back is just part of them.
Lol. . .Bros. Do you know how many alumni of OAU are doing well for themselves? Working in oil companies, multinationals, occupying top management positions, even owning big companies themselves. . . Do you know how old the school OAU itself is?? Those of them abroad?? We're talking about thousands of people here. In fact, I'm pretty sure Alumni of the past 15 years alone can foot the bill of building it from scratch. If they wanted to, that is.

2 Likes

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Greenbuoy(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Adebowhales:
Another Alora guy sighted Sea terms don dey your blood weyrey

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Greenbuoy(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2017
emeralddayo:
yet you gladly filled jamb form and chose OAU....smh....it is not too late to leave now though.....apart from light you have forgotten good roads, security. To my knowledge zero cultism. What else can a university ask for?
So, you are insinuating that OAU is where and what it should be?
And about the leaving... So, I shoo liff after 3yrs, ba?

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Lol. . .Bros. Do you know how many alumni of OAU are doing well for themselves? Working in oil companies, multinationals, occupying top management positions, even owning big companies themselves. . . Do you know how old the school OAU itself is?? Those of them abroad?? We're talking about thousands of people here. In fact, I'm pretty sure Alumni of the past 15 years alone can foot the bill of building it from scratch. If they wanted to, that is.
The problem is federal universities like OAU aren't capable of rallying Alumni for any good cause in d university because most of their graduates left the university system angry... Some were deprived of actual grades. Some witnessed sexual harrasment. Some spent too much time wasting away during strike action. All these would make such an Alumni body not interested in building up the University.. Alumni is a critical part of any University success story and if they aren't giving back its because they never enjoyed their stay in the school system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Classic Murder At Awo Hall OAU (hilarious Photo) by 9japrof(m): 5:39am On Oct 26, 2017
I am not looking at the murder case, I am looking at the environment around the murder and tell me if rodents wouldn't be your best Friend.

The hostel looks unkempt at best, that's why rodents and possible reptiles think they own the hotels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Thread 2015/2016: The University Of Ibadan. / These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker / I Need Waec Nov/dec Time Table Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.