Stats: 3,160,840 members, 7,844,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Stranded In Cameroon As A Result Of Ekok Boarder Closure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded In Cameroon As A Result Of Ekok Boarder Closure (552 Views)

Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust (2) (3) (4)

Stranded In Cameroon As A Result Of Ekok Boarder Closure by egozitsw: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am a Nigerian living and doing business in Douala CAMEROON. I want to travel back to Nigeria through EKOK - IKOM route because I stay in IKOM. Right now am told the EKOK IKOM boarder is closed getting to 4 weeks now.

I honestly need to travel to see my family. How do I go about it. I will appreciate any useful info and updates.
Thanks,
EGOZI.
Re: Stranded In Cameroon As A Result Of Ekok Boarder Closure by Fourcade(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
egozitsw:
I am a Nigerian living and doing business in Douala CAMEROON. I want to travel back to Nigeria through EKOK - IKOM route because I stay in IKOM. Right now am told the EKOK IKOM boarder is closed getting to 4 weeks now.

I honestly need to travel to see my family. How do I go about it. I will appreciate any useful info and updates.
Thanks,
EGOZI.

It's a shame really. I know someone facing the same issue. You should check the airports....there's always that option you know. There are other ways to travel, you shouldn't limit yourself to speed boats or bus.

Re: Stranded In Cameroon As A Result Of Ekok Boarder Closure by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chai
Re: Stranded In Cameroon As A Result Of Ekok Boarder Closure by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
egozitsw:

Thanks,
EGOZI.
take the bakassi boarder

Who Knows These Who Were Involved In Accident Afta Their Landed In River In Edo? / What It Takes A Nigeria Nurse With Msc To Become A Lecturer In Australia. / India Unveils World’s Tallest Statue Celebrating Independence Hero