Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (54561 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Plays The Piano (Video, Photo) / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Winners Chapel Church In Kenya On Fire (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by netflicks(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Guy run go buy sniper.... cheesy
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Antoeni(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2017
If he eventually come out of this,he wouldn't even steal a toy car �
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2017
H
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Dalam0n: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Africans and staged madness. Wuna well done oo.

1 Like

Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Have you taken your time to just google this video to research for yourself? If you felt its not true you can at least find out yourself don't just sit behind the keyboard and type what you felt or assume. It takes time to verify and get accurate stories these days don't try to discredit a story you knew nothing about. If its that easy maybe you should be a reporter and try to do one.

Have a lovely day
anything for traffic. Smh
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Marvel1206: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
See as my body deh vibrate
Lool grin
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Galaxydon1(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
NPComplete:
As far as we can tell that language is not English or Nigerian so how do we know if this isn't another mischievous blogger with the IQ of a gnat trying to hoodwink his uncles?

Secondly, bees can actually stick to a person's hand like that for other reasons other than voodoo. Even bees are used in certain cultures as a cure for certain medical conditions. So how do we know if that's not what is happening in the vid?

Thirdly, can the agenda of the reporter be trusted?
Anybody can go to a village and get a few local apiary experts to put bees on their hands and narrate a false story for a few change. Then place those stories on the television or blogs to get traffic. We all know those kind of stuff happen in East Africa well. Like all those radio shows where people call in and admit they have been sleeping with dead bodies.
your comments doesn't make sense
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
juju dey oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Boss347(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
tayorh:
Idonblivit

Me too
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2017
At last God don catch lala
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by bestower: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2017
If it is true story which I don't want to venture into about the reality of it ......I guess the punishment worht it.lesson learnt in hard way.
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by RZArecta(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2017
NPComplete:
As far as we can tell that language is not English or Nigerian so how do we know if this isn't another mischievous blogger with the IQ of a gnat trying to hoodwink his uncles?

Secondly, bees can actually stick to a person's hand like that for other reasons other than voodoo. Even bees are used in certain cultures as a cure for certain medical conditions. So how do we know if that's not what is happening in the vid?

Thirdly, can the agenda of the reporter be trusted?
Anybody can go to a village and get a few local apiary experts to put bees on their hands and narrate a false story for a few change. Then place those stories on the television or blogs to get traffic. We all know those kind of stuff happen in East Africa well. Like all those radio shows where people call in and admit they have been sleeping with dead bodies.
I've noticed where bloggers open a Facebook account, put a scandalous story/post there then post it on their site and nairaland with the Facebook link as proof just because of traffic

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Phonefanatic: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2017
The language seems like they are Ugandans.

Let me consult a Ugandan friend for translation.
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2017
the bees will cover the person whole body eventually
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by hohafrank(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2017
grayht:
With a little soapy boiling mint water, you can kill all the bees.. Nonsense!!!
you thought they are ordinary bees
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by emmybernard(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Liar's the man rear the bees,bee keeping

Pleas prey for me I am righting O level Inglish agein. I have bin failling sins 2001 but this yeah I am very redi and am confeedent I wheel pass width a A

1 Like

Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2017
All these fake stories sha. Are those bees immune to insecticides? angry
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by iamphill: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2017
HyconMojo:
Omo Africans get real science... you don't have to go to school to be a professor

Up on all the juju and jazz dem still carry dem for Slave trade....SMH
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Our bloggers can do anything to gain traffic... See as some mumu believe d story

Una mumu never still do sha

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by udumosam23(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Carry that thing and dive into a river, remain under water for 2 minutes. Appear in a different area from where you dived in. If the bees is still able to trace you, take five or more friends to repeat the exercise.

If it didn't work try fire. Roast the Bleep outta the bees or look for a way to trap them in a net they can't excape from and use sniper on them.

If after all these the bees still dey your hand, then the juju don pass scientific diagnosis and solutions o. Just goan start confessing your sins to the sender.
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Omo this one loud ooo shocked

And I'm sure it's in Kenya. Those people get some mad jazz for hand ooo. Naija dey learn for where Kenya dey when it comes to juju
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by naijamafioso: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2017
African Security.

chack my signature for free bitcoins.
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by NPComplete: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Galaxydon1:
your comments doesn't make sense

Unfortunately sense doesn't make sense to lunatics. I understand ur condition.

1 Like

Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by AmwithAtiku2019: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2017
ok, seen

meanwhile..............................Atiku 2019
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by NPComplete: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Have you taken your time to just google this video to research for yourself? If you felt its not true you can at least find out yourself don't just sit behind the keyboard and type what you felt or assume. It takes time to verify and get accurate stories these days don't try to discredit a story you knew nothing about. If its that easy maybe you should be a reporter and try to do one.

Have a lovely day

Nonsense. Because something is on Google doesn't make it true

1 Like

Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2017
I can make a meme with this shit
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by davillian(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2017
grayht:
With a little soapy boiling mint water, you can kill all the bees.. Nonsense!!!
Smoking the bees out is the safest
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by AutoReportNG: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2017
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Because something is on Google doesn't make it true

So the TV station that covered it too is lying? I don't know what to say to you.

I have work to do. Good morning
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Kendroid: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Between

Stealing someone else car and

Sending bees after someone who stole your car

Which is a more wicked act?? undecided
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by NPComplete: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2017
AutoReportNG:

So the TV station that covered it too is lying? I don't know what to say to you.

I have work to do. Good morning

Na today Television stations dey lie? Even a CNN reporter that covered Nigeria was caught lying and was sacked much less one village TV in obscure part of Africa.

This comment shows u are not very bright.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by Johnawesome(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2017
This is what we are supposed to send after our corrupt politicians Hit like if you agree
Re: Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2017
He can like to check for the owner's address in the vehicle particulars/documents and return the car na. Shikena. But kai, gross!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.