Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat (23040 Views)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
silentdomain:
. Abeg keep shut there. No provoke person.
lol
Re: Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat by legenduq(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
thedondada:
On another note quality ain't cheap. Graduates aren't employable because the system does push them out. Irrespective of thier academic qualification.

Be realistic how much do good schools cost abroad. Not havard or Oxford. I mean regular schools.

Education in Nigeria was made cheap for everyone to get it. At the same time standards dropped.

Then a school cert holder could teach in a secondary school because he was well taught. Now some school cert holders are just above memtal retardation.

The good news is no beef, if you can't afford it look somewhere else.

1000 and 10000 can't buy the same shirt.

Ps I was at a private secondary school in lagos school fees was almost 2m a term. After going through the brochure and watching the kids being taught impromptu ( they werent expecting us) i understood why it was so high.

The teachers are well paid every month, thier academic calender surpasses what is seen in most secondary schools and thier kiddie games are out of this world. Painting, instruments playing, tye and dye, art, name it. Sports all round. Every child finds a niche something he's good at and the school nutures it in addition to academics. They have teachers who don't teach but are strictly for sports, camping and the likes.

Abeg let us work hard.

Pikin wey no sabi book, no sabi book. If you like teach am tye and dye or painting. Its not by paying 2m a term though I agree with you to an extent that the exposure helps, that shouldn't make one pay as much as 2m a term for a kid in Basic 1. Haba its too much jare.
Re: Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat by thedondada(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
legenduq:

Pikin wey no sabi book, no sabi book. If you like teach am tye and dye or painting. Its not by paying 2m a term though I agree with you to an extent that the exposure helps, that shouldn't make one pay as much as 2m a term for a kid in Basic 1. Haba its too much jare.

It's a secondary school. By that time you should be able to tell if there was a birth defect or not and know how to invest
Re: Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat by raphaeladeyele: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2018
wao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUP Suspends 10 Month Old Strike? / Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / ASUU Strike May End In Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.