Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 (12085 Views)

(photos) The Tallest Man And The Shortest Man In The World Meet For A Day / World's Shortest Man & Woman Meet For The First Time In History / New Worlds Shortest Man Declared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2010
The world's shortest man, He Pingping, has died at the age of 21.

He, a native of China, had a form of primordial dwarfism and measured 74.61cm.

In photos: He Pingping

He was in Rome taking part in a television show when he suffered chest problems.

He was taken to hospital, where he died over the weekend.

Craig Glenday, editor-in-chief of London-based Guinness World Records, recalled measuring He in the northern Chinese region of Inner Mongolia in 2008.

"For such a small man, he made a huge impact around the world," Glenday said.

"From the moment I laid on eyes on him, I knew he was someone special, he had such a cheeky smile and mischievous personality, you couldn't help but be charmed by him," he said.

"He brightened up the lives of everyone he met, and was an inspiration to anyone considered different or unusual."

Guinness World Records said it would announce He's successor as the world's shortest man in due course.

Khagendra Thapa Magar, 18, from Nepal, who is reportedly 51cm high, declared in February that he is the rightful holder of the title.

1 Share

Re: Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by nellaluv(f): 12:37am On Mar 16, 2010
dang! died so young and . . . . small
R.I.P
Re: Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Mar 16, 2010
May his soul rest in Peace!
But damn, I read he was only 33 inches tall.
Re: Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by MissyB1(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2010
PingPing is Dead? sad Poor him!
Barbara D'Urso would miss him Crazy. R.I.P!!
Re: Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by spikedcylinder: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2010
Poor dude.

Was his *ahem* as small as him or it grew normally? Just curious. cheesy angry
Re: Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
Na dat one ya eyes and mind dey go angry person die na yekini you dey think about

[s]The last time I was on the yekini driving along a very busy highway [/s] Information reaching me shows that the guy is well loaded there like ozuma rock angry
Re: Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by spikedcylinder: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
Lol! You wey know the answer and me wey ask the question, who better pass? grin grin grin
Re: Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
I said i was driving along a busy highway, na where i tok say i never don experience am before? tongue
Re: Worlds Shortest Man Dies @ Age 21 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
Aww, RIP.

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter / Kenya Moore From Real House Wives Of Atlanta Dating A Nigerian Oil Tycoon / [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.