Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured (26385 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by icon8: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Fanta faces, Coke legs lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by givenny(f): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2017
beautiful ladies
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Shemzy4real: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Thank you, your grace grin
ammyluv2002:

Nice work
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by abiolag(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2017
c as dem open teethes. Are they doing white teeth competition? grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by naijamafioso: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Good looking people, but what of character....?

Check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Badonasty(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
pzphoto:
Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore akande and Iretiola In One Adorable photo.

Beautiful actress Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore akande and Iretiola were spotted together and they all pose for a photo shoot together.

Too much sauce in one photo. Happy women.

News from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/funke-akindele-susan-peters-kate.html?m=0

I guess it's an old picture...Jennifer is supposed to be pregnant na
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Larrey(f): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Why are you expecting her babies? Do you want to contribute to the well being of the babies or sponsor their education? Have you cared finish for the ones in your fam? undecided
i'm expecting her babies because I like her and I want the best for her, and No I can't sponsor their education because she's okay tò do that herself. It shows that you are not matured enough to ask me if I Ve cared finish for the ones in my family and it is very rude of you. My comment about expecting her babies is not negative

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Larrey:
i'm expecting her babies because I like her and I want the best for her, and No I can't sponsor their education because she's okay tò do that herself. It shows that you are not matured enough to ask me if I Ve cared finish for the ones in my family and it is very rude of you. My comment about expecting her babies is not negative

How does liking her have anything to do with her babies? Have you thought if she doesn't want any? Can't you like someone without expecting anything from them?
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Larrey(f): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
abegg dont use your eyes to format funke belle

I can't do that because am not her creator and I don't wish her bad
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Larrey(f): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

How does liking her have anything to do with her babies? Have you thought if she doesn't want any? Can't you like someone without expecting anything from them?
Sorry because you are misunderstanding my comments here. Type anything you like and want
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by 2dice01: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Larrey:
I can't do that because am not her creator and I don't wish her bad
Lol

Who told you guys she is pregnant huh
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by mechanics(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
cool.
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Starkid3010(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
pzphoto:
Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore akande and Iretiola In One Adorable photo.

Beautiful actress Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore akande and Iretiola were spotted together and they all pose for a photo shoot together.

Too much sauce in one photo. Happy women.

News from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/funke-akindele-susan-peters-kate.html?m=0

;
Shey She Don D Baby Inside Hs Belle Or What
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Juleedear(f): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
They look so old or is it my phone?
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Larrey:
They are all looking beautiful. Funke bump is not showing here. I hope all is well because am expecting her baby/babies,i don't want to hear bad news o
What if dis an old pic?
Hian undecided
Re: Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured by Boxer007(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Larrey:
Sorry because you are misunderstanding my comments here. Type anything you like and want

Please can I sex with you to prove not really gay? Please. Can I meet your man? :

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore / Yul Edochie Wins Anambra DPC Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.