Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

For Students Willing To School In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Students Willing To School In Canada (347 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / This Information Is Vital For Students Willing To Resume Activities / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Students Willing To School In Canada by Buseryomi94: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Thank God I had an opportunity to meet the right people who was able to guide me in processing my admission. Admission letter came out within a month and I was able to start my processing as fast as possible. Please don't be a fool because you want to travel. It's easy and you can do it yourself. Kindly call 07061855446 if you need more information on how to go about securing your admission in a cheap University/colleges. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Besmaa95 / NSUK Approved 2017/2018 Academic Calendar. / Ui Annouced The Number Of Candidate To Gain Admission This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.