Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (64034 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Waje Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday, With Lovely Picture / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by captianfreeman(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Ugh...please stop spreading lies. This isn't about the black skin or something but the girl is UGLY. Like ugly in Uppercase.
We shouldn't encourage hypocrisy in the bid to promote the black skin. I'm sure the only reason why she's still keeping that complexion is because it is her means of livelihood.

The point is about originality and staying true to your root. That is where the beauty lies.

2 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by ivolt: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Ugh...please stop spreading lies. This isn't about the black skin or something but the girl is UGLY. Like ugly in Uppercase.
We shouldn't encourage hypocrisy in the bid to promote the black skin. I'm sure the only reason why she's still keeping that complexion is because it is her means of livelihood.

If you had made use of your brain, you would realize that going viral
has nothing to do with beauty.

The girl went viral because of her ultra-black skin.

But if you are still pained at this, please use the third mainland
bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by einsteine(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
She is a student. What do you mean her means of livelihood? In any case, from your post, I understand you are a veteran of bleaching and "whitening". You might want to sort out your inner issues before saying someone is ugly.

Mariinee:

5 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by natanyin78: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
madam she is from south Sudan not Nigeria oh,and more so if she appreciates her self for who she is and she is making money off it so what? a lot of Nigerian girls have this low self esteem that's why so many of them bleach!!! just my opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:

You are always sounding like an unintelligent sadist. Vermins like u would condemn people at the slightest chance. You should end ur misery With a bottle of sniper. Scally wag

Offspring of a deranged newt!

"Whatever, Kay"; that was the reply your man who had your mum in a crazed orgy told her when she told him she was about to have you. In despair and as a pointer of the pain you became to her, she named you after that parting phrase.
You've continually been in a hurt-fueled chase to go after anyone who seem like him. I had your ma once, just like everyone else down the street she conceived you.

You reside in Sokoto? May drugged Fulani herdsmen disembowel you for sports! May the last thing you see be a rusted dagger spearing through your jaundiced left eye! smiley
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by neocortex: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

Unfortunately, you look like a children's playing doll.
Your face is flat, skewed and uninspiring.
You don't have a right to declare someone as ugly.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Pidginwhisper: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
toplad97:

But she's finer than you sha. With your fair complexion
She no fair..na Hypo cause am grin grin
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by ivolt: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
beautiful.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL. There's nothing wrong with that statement, dear. Because, it is actually what people do. Now, tell me, did she go viral because of her beauty? Please be sincere.
it was demeaning.

How can you claim she has that skin because she makes a living from it? Do you think dark skinned people have always gotten this level of appreciation from the media? This girl grew up with that skin in prejudiced America. I bet she went through high school and middle school and faced all sorts of insults from both white and black people.

I bet she had to collect insults like "You look like the back of a pot" and listen to stuff like "I know I'm black, but girl, you look like soot"

You don't even know the half of what kind o pressure she must have faced especially throigh high school and middle school, yet, she did not bleach.

Please, refrain from making ignorant statements

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Pidginwhisper: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am doing good and u?

Goodmorning
Come I wan marry you
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by shinarlaura(f): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Come I wan marry you

grin

When are u coming to pay the bride price? wink
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Pidginwhisper: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2017
This Thread wey for don die immature death since yesterday.One Ugly looking Coconut head Mumu bleached up Biitch wey call herself Mariinee just take her mumu talk drag am further and don get the bashing of her life.Foolish ikwikwi looking girl grin grin

Make I call Iamj make he cum see as dem don help am murder one of him nemesis grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by LeoFish92(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
I've never seen this type of unity from Nairalanders against one person......

Mariinee u don buy online trouble for yourself tongue

3 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Exciton(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Damn! She's fvcking gorgeous shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2017
LeoFish92:
I've never seen this type of unity from Nairalanders against one person......

Mariinee u don buy online trouble for yourself tongue
This is why one's utterance should be guided. grin
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by LeoFish92(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Benita27:
This is why one's utterance should be guided. grin

I'm telling u, and to think she left her own pics in her profile while coming to condemn another shows short-sightedness
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
at bolded...cheesygrincheesy.

Exactly my dear. Hypocrisy is just rife in this world. I know a lot of white people would have commented "Wow, she's so gorgeous" just because they don't want to be called racist for saying she is ugly. grin
But deep down...they are like "Wow, babe is so black. Exactly like coal!"

grin

What If she's black as coal? Does it make her a lesser human?....And by the way, had a peep at your profile and I was dismayed....you froggy biiitch!
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by anny268(f): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
To be sincere dear, she looks much better than u.. I don't mean to disrespect u, that's just the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
LeoFish92:

I'm telling u, and to think she left her own pics in her profile while coming to condemn another shows short-sightedness
You won't blame her. She probably thinks she's the real deal when people define beauty. Coupling with the fact that some guys would tell you anything to get into your pants. grin She got served!.

3 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2017
GrandpaYung:
grin grin Have you taken a look at yourself today? Biko your not qualified to call another creature ugly,With this kinda face you possess. Mtcheww

Her face like that of a grandma Owl in pregnancy trauma.....

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by LeoFish92(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Benita27:
You won't blame her. She probably thinks she's the real deal when people define beauty. Coupling with the fact that some guys would tell you anything to get into your pants. grin She got served!.

Exactly, perhaps one street urchin in her hood just told her how sexy she is this morning, the thing come swell up her head, and she forgot that nairaland is a completely different Clime
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by riyanxeally(f): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2017
shes beautiful n black me likey just like me n she sure appreciates nature..go gal u rock...team natural beauty...

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Slaveman343: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
She fine na.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Surrey2Bimshire: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
YelloweWest:

Keeping that complexion

Shame on u.

Nairaland pls judge who is more beautiful?

Lmfao
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Pidginwhisper: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Benita27:
Mechonu! U don see opportunity to bash her coz una no dey roll..both of una be hypocritics atleast she still dey owk pass you..

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Surrey2Bimshire: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
gtrader:
She look very dirty to me, her dark skin colour is a no to me

This doesn't make any sense at all

3 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

she is pretty
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by viroblaze: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Who be this albino monkey?
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Offspring of a deranged newt!

"Whatever, Kay"; that was the reply your man who had your mum in a crazed orgy told her when she told him she was about to have you. In despair and as a pointer of the pain you became to her, she named you after that parting phrase.
You've continually been in a hurt-fueled chase to go after anyone who seem like him. I had your ma once, just like everyone else down the street she conceived you.

You reside in Sokoto? May drugged Fulani herdsmen disembowel you for sports! May the last thing you see be a rusted dagger spearing through your jaundiced left eye! smiley

I'm not gonna dignify you with much response. All i know is you're a bastardized son a whoring ape. It shall never be well with your soul

4 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by arent88(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

You look close to the ground, I heard short people are wicked, is it true?
u just killed me wit laughter,I wouldn't want to have issues wit someone like u.ur mouth eh lmao.

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:

I'm not gonna dignify you with much response. All i know is you're a bastardized son a whoring ape. It shall never be well with your soul
I am your god, your puppeteer; stringing your every reaction and predetermining your responses.
You're my control experiment to give further credence to the inferiority of dimwitted humanoids such as yourself to deranged orangutans.

Your father has been justified for rejecting his claims to paternity over you and your mum knew better when she left you for dead wrapped in a mosquito net besides the pillars of the Third Mainland bridge!

May crazed otters gnaw at your decomposing corpse in a swamp! Simpleton-esque raccoon! smiley
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nairaboi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Is people keep deceiving you that you are fine, it's only because they want to know you kpekus. With you wide and flat face like sand paper, you have the gods to refers to a black Beauty as ugly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.