Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (68697 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by VanEFCC: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

"1 year in and I can’t even begin to say how blessed I am that it’s you I am doing this love something with.

You amuse me, you make me laugh, hard, you are so beautiful, I am lucky I get to love you forever. � Here’s to more beautiful memories together, doing great exploits and living our lives on our terms. Love you forever babe."

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7P1b_eJGDv/

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by daddytime(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary to them...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Joshmodest(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2020
So Adekunle has spent a whole one year knacking my crush

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Philip4564(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary to them.. may God bless their home

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by miblolo(f): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy ppl

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Awwwwwww kiss kiss
Just like yesterday!

From all of us @[/color] : Happy First Year Anniversary Mr and Mrs Gold.

We wish you many more beautiful years together.
This is only the beginning of good things in your lives.

And furthermore, May the Almighty God grant your heart desires before this time next year.
We will be there to celebrate with both of you!

It's gonna be a [color=#990000]Barbecue Parry!

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah

#PositiveVibesOnly
Bad Energy..... STAY FAR AWAY!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by rummmy: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2020
R
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by IamDavid(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2020
B
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by princejayy(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by RapistOnBail: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2020
My next life I am marrying a BBW.

These skinny ass bitches be giving DICKie blisters since 11.

16 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by easynetsms(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Joshmodest:
So Adekunle has spent a whole one year knacking my crush

No go marry. Stay and be crushing on someone's wife. Till they crush u

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Perfecttouchade: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Love birds, these 2 are definition of love like crazy...they just don't let the world get into their stories, private life has been helping their union...happy anniversary to these love birds..need a well fabricated aluminium windows, reach out to us

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by olaolulazio(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
God bless their home.

11 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Strongbest(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Lovely. Simple people.........JZ and Beyonce of Naija.
cheesy

Abeg make una no fall my hands o.

There's beauty in simplicity.

Congrats to you guys and please keep it locked down.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by oloriLFC(f): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy Anniversary Simi-Kunle

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Congratulations to them

Get your logo turn into animation

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by bigdot1759(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2020
I must wed this year by God's Grace

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by bankyblue(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2020
From who to who?
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Low key wedding even tho they have money. Some fools will borrow wed

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Realtord43: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2020
So when will she now get pregnant? angry

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Teaorcoffee(f): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2020
And the baby?

Or do we have another Banky and Adesua
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Simi is pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by splashbaby(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
I just love this couple ❤
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by KIDfurniture(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
If she insist on elaborate wedding just run.. she is probably suffering from one disease the poster below me will mention .

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by kay29000(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Time flies. They are a perfect couple cos they were friends before becoming lovers.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Majikmoment(f): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnn

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Boya make me too post my own

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
bigdot1759:
I must wed this year by God's Grace

Amen and me too. My babe dey wait seriously

Happy wedding anniversary to my own favourites

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) / P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.