Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? (1144 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? by Ndaife: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Please friends I really want to migrate out of Nigeria through students visa to go and huzle, have Australia in mind but it seems their migration protocols as regard to obtaining their visa are quite difficult to attain by we Nigerians. My question is, if one should consider New Zealand, is their visa acquiring protocols as difficult as that of Australia? Please I urgently need answers and advice from experienced fellow here.
Re: Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? by FODA(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Ndaife:
Please friends I really want to migrate out of Nigeria through students visa to go and huzle, have Australia in mind but it seems their migration protocols as regard to obtaining their visa are quite difficult to attain by we Nigerians. My question is, if one should consider New Zealand, is their visa acquiring protocols as difficult as that of Australia? Please I urgently need answers and advice from experienced fellow here.
not as difficult as Australia, but is a process too.
Re: Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? by skydon(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ndaife:

Hope you are loaded cos their tuition is higher than of Australia. Goodluck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Enjoys Some Quality Time With Son Joseph On The Beach In Dubai / Graphic Photo: 3 Person Burnt To Death In PHC / Cost Of Living On Bonny Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.