Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? (828 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? by wales(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2010
Impossible, fantastical fabrication of human imaginations, that was my point of reasoning the moment i saw this report, after i had some reflections and thought twice i came to conclusion that yes, it´s possible. My finaly say was, such is the fate of the baby girl. I also joked that it was a biproduct of mens´ inability to control themselves when their wife is pregnant, but the truth still remained that a lot has been happening all the while.

One year old child found pregnant in Saudi Arabia. Doctors says it’s a unique case for this world! Medical Science Report says : “When the mother of this child was pregnant, she had 2 fetuses inside her. But one of the fetus grew inside the other, this why this girl was born with the other fetus inside her womb.”

So incase you are still doubting this report , then ask yourself some of this unbelievable medical confusions too,

i.What is the cause of conjoined baby, for example,some conjoined babies may have two heads, some may share one heart.

ii. Some children may be born with some body parts missing.

iii. Others with extra organs or extra body parts.

Well all these is one area researchers has to focus their attentions, scientist still has a lot to do too.

Re: One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? by adetoru(f): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2010
THere was a case like this a long time ago but the fetus resident in the child did not survive and was surgicallly removed from his sister.
And why does it happen in Arabian or Asian countries?
Re: One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? by Guchis(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2010
shocked
Re: One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? by Busybody2(f): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2010
This happens a lot in those region, dunno why the prevalance is high but its well documented that they have a lot of "birth defects and disability" because that they tend to marry a lot within their families. which is not healthy i.e. close cousins getting married, etc
Re: One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? by DeepSoul(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2010
Busy_body:

This happens a lot in those region, dunno why the prevalance is high but its well documented that they have a lot of "birth defects and disability" because that they tend to marry a lot within their families. which is not healthy i.e. close cousins getting married, etc

I seriously doubt the authenticity of that statement. If that's the case, we shd also have documented cases of that in Northern Nigeria.

Na wa sha. Unbelievable things happen. Poor baby. sad
Re: One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2010
I normally dont support Abortion but in this perculiar case the unwanted baby should be removed kiakia.
Re: One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? by Pittbaby(f): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
seriously doubt the authenticity of that statement. If that's the case, we shd also have documented cases of that in Northern Nigeria.

Na wa sha. Unbelievable things happen. Poor baby.

You are both right . When people intermarry , genetic defects that may have been rare if they married someone of another background become emphasised. ithe chances of passing on defective genetics to kids are higher. because certain tribes escape it does not mean that intermarriage is without its risk.

I believe there is a tribe of dwarfs in Brazil , all due to intermarriage over the generations.
Re: One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? by adetoru(f): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
yep,it's common among the Chinese too

(1) (Reply)

I / Will You Do It? / Disclosing Your Income To Your Spouse. Good Or Not Too Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.