Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (39983 Views)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Islie: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
A plumber, Olusola Owolabi, on Tuesday urged an Ikole Customary Court in Ekiti State to dissolve his 15 years marriage to Taiwo for allegedly carrying a pregnancy for her pastor. Owolabi, 37, told the court that his wife packed out of her matrimonial home in 2012 due to a misunderstanding between them.

A plumber, Olusola Owolabi, on Tuesday urged an Ikole Customary Court in Ekiti State to dissolve his 15 years marriage to Taiwo for allegedly carrying a pregnancy for her pastor.

Owolabi, 37, told the court that his wife packed out of her matrimonial home in 2012 due to a misunderstanding between them.

“The pregnancy she is carrying is for her pastor and it will be difficult allowing her to remain as my wife,” the petitioner said

He said his marriage to Taiwo had produced two children who were presently with their mother but prayed the court to grant him their custody.

Owolabi assured the court that he would take good care of the children, aged 10 and seven, if his request was granted.

Taiwo, who did not deny the allegations, raised no objection to the dissolution of the marriage.

The court President, Yemisi Ojo, directed the couple to bring their witnesses to court at the next sitting and adjourned the case till July 21 for continuation of hearing.

NAN.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/07/14/pastor-becomes-home-wrecker-impregnates-married-woman/
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Tocheagle(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
HOLY BABY

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by ronald4lif(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pastor sowed seed. cheesy

The court should dissolve the marriage asap.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by gabazin080(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is my judgment. The pastor should be shot in the balls and the woman get 1 breast chopped off. I RISE

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by b3llo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
What's wrong with married women committing adultery with their so called spiritual leader.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Covenant child

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by TrishaP(f): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Covenant child
undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
TrishaP:

undecided
lol am just bein naughty..
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by ijustdey: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
she has received a pastoral anointing....... .

she didn't even deny the accusations by her husband self

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by thorpido(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oturugbeke !

Lots of fake pastors taking advantage of the flock.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by emmatok(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
These fake women that always run to pastors and prophets .
I avoid these women like snakes.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by tuscani: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
they shuld settle. for better for worse
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
tuscani:
they shuld settle. for better for worse
settle ke.
For better for worse only works when the couple are there for each other and willing to make it work.

They are both obviously not interested anymore.
The lady packed out and even went to carry belle elsewhere. They r already divorced. Just to make it official.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lmao.
I always adviced that men should be watchful with the way their wives visit pastors. Most mog dey knack people wives anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by wisdomiskey(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa wud u lyk to
carri belle lyk dis woman?
I can mak it hapen dear
just lemme kno fastt
ur eggz r dryin up alreadi
i kno u r not happi bein
alone in ur 40s
i wanna help lyk you so much

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by tiredface: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
NAWAOO! NOT SURE WHO TO TRUST ANYMORE
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Women opens up their xyz for the best pounder... cry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Shaadey: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
15years of marriage? ??

all these Devils under the guise of being a pastor....make una kontunu....the cane dat wee flog you people is still in the evil forest

As for the wife you are smh brainless

Oko iyawo, nice move

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
if i hear
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by bigv(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sorry oh. But I guess you also share the blame too. You were either too busy or too carried away with the 'spirit' that you didn't notice the pastor had already started manifesting in the flesh with your wife. grin

By the way I'm kinda sick and tired of hearing stories about 'pastors' atrocities. Lord have mercy. Even the Bible has warned us by saying 'test all spirits'. But the problem is we ourselves have not cultivated our sensual mechanisms for testing, so we easily get deceived by forces of darkness disguised as angels of light.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by omanifrank(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
oh
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by wellmax(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Taiwo, who did not deny the allegations, raised no objection to the dissolution of the marriage.

Shameless women everywhere. Lord have mercy.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
I thought pastors adulterers/fornicators were supposed to be men of God?
Please A christian should explain to me o, because I am a Bit Confused!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by pyyxxaro: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
This na Zeb Ejiro abi na Teco Benson script kiss

This Film go sweet die
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by allanphash7(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wake up pastor

I want to use this land to build a church

NOT FOR SALE
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Amen Child grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by mmafhew(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Spiritual childcheesy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by free2ryhme: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Conji sef dey catch pastor
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by ZUBY77(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good.

This is far better than using violence.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by madgoat(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
See gobe grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge by phlio(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
gabazin080:
This is my judgment.
The pastor should be shot in the balls and the woman get 1 breast chopped off.
I RISE
which kind judge u be..nah wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) / Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.