Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor (34376 Views)

Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures) / Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor / Ras Kimono: Rastafarians To Hold Candle Light Procession In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by DanielsParker(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by BadBlaize(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
These folks are funny, i remember when they were looking for funds for him, they were all quiet but now that he is dead they want to organize service of songs and candlelight........ angry

its obvious, they are also broke so dey don't have d funds...

Nobody should ask me how much I have o am not a celebrity
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by casnido2: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
prince2blinks:
R.I.p, money always comes out quick for burial...
Asin eh..

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by janefrances01(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Desmo242:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
guy stop deceiving innocent people
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by redsun(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
How could diabetes have killed him like that? It is a manageable disease. However, there very few food in Nigeria that helps to keep ithe in check.
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by daremplus(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
I Always Tell People That Our Ability To Change From Nobody To Somebody Makes Us Human But All Glory To God The Possibilitator.

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
eyah, RIP, we just have to watch what we eat so has to control our sugar level.
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Omolego: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
This year weather, is really uninhabitable for most Diabetes patients and Hbp patients.nawaaa
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sexytemi:
Ripsadsadsad....

I just dont understand how is it that when these actors are sick none of their colleagues will come out to help but when they are dead they won't let the internet rest with their tribute to the late act....so sad.

That's why some of the celebrities have been crying out about fake folks in the industry. Such a shame cry
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
redsun:
How could diabetes have killed him like that? It is a manageable disease. However, there very few food in Nigeria that helps to keep ithe in check.

Diabetes almost killed my aunty if not for intervention
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Barram: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Desmo242:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

If this scammer is Proving stubborn by creating multiple account, why not ban his IP address at once

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by cyprex: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
These folks are funny, i remember when they were looking for funds for him, they were all quiet but now that he is dead they want to organize service of songs and candlelight........ angry

I wonder where you got your information from.
Obi was well loved and respected. His friends, relatives and colleagues stood behind him.

Rest in peace Udoka.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom / Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday Party (Photos, Videos) / Iyanya Doses Off While On Dinning Table (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.