Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor (34361 Views)

Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures) / Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor / Ras Kimono: Rastafarians To Hold Candle Light Procession In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by kobo123: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
The body of late Nollywood actor, Obi Madubogwu, is currently being prepared for burial in due date as friends and industry colleagues prepare to hold a Candle light procession.

The Candle light procession is scheduled to hold on 31st of October by 3pm AT OJEZ national stadium Surulere, Lagos.

Late Obi Madubogwu died after being bed ridden for several months’ after he was diagnosed with Diabetes.

http://news.nollyzone.com/celebrities-set-hold-candle-light-procession-late-actor-obi-madubogwu/

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by adadike281(f): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rip my brother, Rip.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by soberdrunk(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
These folks are funny, i remember when they were looking for funds for him, they were all quiet but now that he is dead they want to organize service of songs and candlelight........ angry

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Sexytemi(f): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ripsadsadsad....

I just dont understand how is it that when these actors are sick none of their colleagues will come out to help but when they are dead they won't let the internet rest with their tribute to the late act....so sad.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by iamJ(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
cry
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by prince2blinks(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
R.I.p, money always comes out quick for burial...

3 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by jp4shot(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rip bro! May God grant you internal rest..
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by itsandi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Respect55(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Battle of Musanga, lol, I can never forget that film in a hurry. RIP to my uncle who introduced that film to our house. U nid to see how we all gather in earnest to wait for the video cleaner to do justice to the video machine because no one wants to be interrupted while watching the Battle of Musanga.
Like play like play, uncle Denson, his younger brother returned from pH one festive period and decided to 'steal' the film unannounced. We had to write a letter to him as a matter of urgency, to return the film of risk bn summoned by the kindred for 'theft.'
IIt was that serious den dat he had to send our dear Battle of Musanga back to us with immediate effect.
Everyone was happy the day we got our darling film back that we watched it two times dat very night.
RIP my hero, solace to your soul #Reminisce

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
That character in Battle of Musanga I & II by Dawodu Bolaji embarassed embarassed embarassed

APC government sef shocked cry cry angry

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by megareal: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
RIP. Chai, life is nothing. cry
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by ufuosman(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by kollyjay12345(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
So sad, death is inevitable RIP to a legend.
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Ibrahim9090: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Space Booked
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by riczy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is there really anything tagged RIP?
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by ghosteen(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
I ave been tryn to fiqure out how dis sh*t concerns mai laif laidis oh!
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by nairavsdollars(f): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
That is what they are good at..Come donate money to save his life, nowhere to be found
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by AnaCheks(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mennnnnh cry cry Rest on King of Musanga
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Divay22(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
All this yeyebrities will start flooding the internet with tribute now angry angry

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Adaumunocha(f): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dust to Dust....
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Promismike(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by UbanmeUdie: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked

Life is short,
But act is long!

Life is not forever but what one does with life could be forever.

I am sure he impacted his world in his own little way.

God rest his soul and grant his immediate family and friends the fortitude to bear the painful loss.
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by naijamafioso: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rest in Peace

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by ssogundele(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
May God strengthen the family. Haven said that the above, its high time these artists start taking care of their respective health and stop all lifestyle that can jeopardize their health like booze booze and booze. Also let them safe for the raining day for those friends and colleagues won't be there when needed.
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by room089: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
These folks are funny, i remember when they were looking for funds for him, they were all quiet but now that he is dead they want to organize service of songs and candlelight........ angry

Uncle that's the hypocrisy of men!

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
prince2blinks:
R.I.p, money always comes out quick for burial...

Sad

Do we appreciate people more when they're gone?

Or is it just to save face?

"We MUST give him a befitting farewell. People must know that he had people..."

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by BRYIAN99(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by ginajet(f): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
I remember the day I went to office like it's yesterday
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Indecorous sobriety!
How many of them were available to pledge their allegiance when he was on sickbed.

Shameless hypocrites undecided
Re: Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor by joystickextendr: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
May his soul continue to Rip embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) / Who's The Prettiest African Actress? / Gbemisola Scarlet Shotade & Temi Gomez Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.